bouquets help...

sempi

DW Regular
Reaction score
just downloaded the up to date bouquets file from PHEONIX post and tried dreambox edit but can never get it to work, says files are transfered then click on the reload button but nothing shows even after reboot of box, i also foolishly ticked to delete all unused bouquets on box in dbedit when i was transferring files so have no channels at all... i then ftp'd the files over to var/tuxtbox/config/enigma but still a blank screen all unknown service message on the box no matter what i tried.
i then decided to ftp the old bouquets i had from before christmas and it works ok?
did i maybe download the wrong file?
i downloaded "Silverfox0786 E1 SD 28.2E [15.02.2011]"
have a dm500s running the plijade image

Make sure you have dbedit set to setting type 1 before you transfer the files.
click on tools then toggle settings until it says settings - type 1 in the bottom bar.

i use silverfoxes settings on two TM600'S and they always work fine for me.

I use silverfoxes files and they work fine as long as the settings are ok

i use silverfoxes settings on two TM600'S and they always work fine for me.

it was probably me having wrong settings, although I tried in the options to change thru the different ones? I never seem to get dbedit to work....lol..

I use the flipflop ones
Not a problem.
I ve also updated E1 for motor system
If u need it . He only updates E2 now for motor.

hi guys, im also a newbie and need help ftp-ing the catseye file to my dm800, i have dreambox control center but dont know which folder the updated file is supposed to be transferred to...

please help?

Use dbedit, in options put ip of the box in and click new enigma2 settings tab and save then use the ftp iconat the top and send files to dreambox then click reload settings on dreambox tab.

Sempi
Did you ftp them or use dbe?
and is it enigma 1 i should be downloading ?
Cheers
Richie

Hi m8,
I ftp'd them but downloaded a newer dbedit I think, I will look on the lappy and see what version it was.

just checked it was dbedit version 4.0.1.2 and yes m8 enigma 1

Last edited:
Cheers m8

Sempi
used flash fxp to ftp those bouquets spot on,now looking for an epg file that matches if anyone has?

Thanks

Back