HI, It has been a while.

Ok try that if your still have no look you could PM me the files and ill take a look to see if i can see whats wrong.
Ok Thanks Ferret, you are a star as always. How do l pm you? Sorry that probably sounds daft, but I have never needed too before.

Ok Thanks Ferret, you are a star as always. How do l pm you? Sorry that probably sounds daft, but I have never needed too before.
Hi Ferret,
I tried the other file and that is not working either, could you have a look at the files for me please. I will send the three files if that is ok.

Just for information:
You have several different softcams. Including different versions of oscam.
Your chosen softcam/s should be active - this will be shown at the top of screen next to active
It/they also set to auto-start. This is indicated by a tick.

If you look at the screen, the coloured buttons will tell you what they do.

Issue might be your server details. So await response from Ferret.

Just for information:
You have several different softcams. Including different versions of oscam.
Your chosen softcam/s should be active - this will be shown at the top of screen next to active
It/they also set to auto-start. This is indicated by a tick.

If you look at the screen, the coloured buttons will tell you what they do.

Issue might be your server details. So await response from Ferret.
Yes l have ' latest oscam' activated . I need to pm Ferret, but cant see any button to do this. I noticed a letter at the top, but this just seems to be messages l have recieved, how do l send them?

It should look like this once you click start conversation. Then as you can see you can add a file to your message.

1626994958620.png

1626994174269.png

Last edited:
I'm talking about highlighting the name on the left of this thread, not a previous conversation in your mail box. If you are using a previous conversation, just use the attach file at the bottom of the text box.

The start conversation is the same as Pm. Go back in this thread a page and highlight Ferret, you don't need the @. The @ just lets a member know you have mentioned them.

@Paulmark

Ive sent you a PM so all you need to do is reply.
Sorry Ferret, I have just found this not sure if other people can see this though. I have tried to attach the files, the only one I seem to be able to send is the oscam zip file. it doesn't see the notepad files. here is the zip file anyway

Sorry Ferret, I have just found this not sure if other people can see this though. I have tried to attach the files, the only one I seem to be able to send is the oscam zip file. it doesn't see the notepad files. here is the zip file anyway
I could copy the files into word, l may be able to send them then. Should l try that?

i cannot see any way to attach anything except here. The envelope at the top i presume is for the private messages, but I don't see any way to attach files. Here I can see the Attach files button and the Insert Quotes button, but when I click on the envelope it is not there.

Install it by telnet FTP the file to tmp folder then in telnet run this command

opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Or send it to a usb stick and use the images addons manager to install it.
HI Ferret,
When you open the file it is in Binary code, but it is a .ipk file. would i still use this command in telenet? "opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk"

Back