Blade Media BM7000HD

couple of quick questions..

Still looking for STV HD if any of you chaps have it on your tv list and it works can you send me your list? perlease! haha

also...

Is there anyway for me to stream to my laptop on the same network (stream sky sports etc..)

and lastly when i tried to change to radio mode it just said no channels? is this right?? cant you use the radio channels im sure it found loads in the scan?

PS MODS Any chance of giving blade its own section?

Hi Colin,

I'll nip to my dads after and see about the radio mode, not sure about streaming though?

Sorry to hi jack the thread guys... but we aint got a blade section yet!!!

has anybody sorted or no how to fine move the motor cause havin trouble in picking 16E up..

Cheers

Hi Colin,

I'll nip to my dads after and see about the radio mode, not sure about streaming though?

cheers man thought you would be sitting in a dark room in tears with torres on his way :)

In all serious cheers! (ps if you have a pen drive can you grab his channel list as well lol!)

no mate i am just using the basic scan with a few channels moved to fav folder its really only used for kids tv

cheers man thought you would be sitting in a dark room in tears with torres on his way :)

In all serious cheers! (ps if you have a pen drive can you grab his channel list as well lol!)

Hi Colin,

been to my dads and the radio section is blank? So thats a no go! I also did a scan on his box and it didnt pick up stv hd just stv..

Torres can do one mate, asrehole if he drops us in it mid season! If we can get £40m+ then he can go join the plastic flag waving chelsea lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i have 3 stv's showing(west,east,belfast i think ) on my channel list but not had a look at the hd one cant see it named but lots still to be named in my scan
will post a copy later

cheers man thanks! also have you had any luck streaming to laptop? if so how?

just found it mate
check see if your box scanned a channels with 3855

just do manual scan with this settings 10.935GHz V SR:22000
for stv hd

my file mate but its a not sorted just a scan really but stv hd is listed as 3588
not named

my file mate but its a not sorted just a scan really but stv hd is listed as 3588
not named

cheers buddy ill have a play around with the chanel editor tomorrow and copy the relavant stuff across really appreciate you taking the time to do it cheers!

might seem a daft question but is there any way to play back media recorded from bm 7000 on pc?

Last edited:
You can use SMplayer to playback the .trp files from the blademedia 7000

tried it on SMplayer with no success couldnt even see the file ah well back to the drawing board thanks for the help at least i got a good media player out of it.

hello guys got a blade today and trying to set up my cline ....

im on 9991 menu and i need to edit now ive tried for hours now so dont think im being lazy buggers lol...

now in the menu ie 1-10

name connection 0
protocal cccam
timeout 3 sec
filterlist 0
id ..this is where i put my id i know that bit
pass ok i stick my pass here also know that

adress where my server adress goes
port 12000
now my port from my cline is diffrent do i set to the one i have or leave to 12000????and finally do you restart acam like dreambox or am i missing something cheers guys

Back