Blade Media BM7000HD

manxspud

Inactive User
Reaction score
thought this would be the best place for this, as it seems to be along the same lines as Openbox / Solomend pvr ... ie run ccam.

If anybody is interested here is the pdf manual and software / tutorial to get set up with this stb

Software :
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

manual :
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

@manx

A better looking box than the solomend/skybox/openbox...Loos like similar functionality though...Might be worth a look...bit more expensive than the solmend/openbox/skybox though at 150 quid...

It is , am waiting on a report to see if they are better for the money.

you can get a dm800 hd clone for that now, so will wait and see.

@manx

My mate was testing a couple of these last week and seemed pretty solid on cccam. Digi what box is it your trying with the flash ?

hmmm, its a .stb file, so im assuming ill need a loader as well

should i video this? how to totally fook up a TM800HD by trying to turn it into a cheaper box (that may do more) lol

lol that was the only box i could think of but dident see how it could be.

should i video this? how to totally fook up a TM800HD by trying to turn it into a cheaper box (that may do more) lol

Ive got the loader digi it was in the downloads.

No mention on the blademedia website of the 7000 running a Linux based OS. They've also got a BM500s model which looks like it's a Dream DM500s clone...

linux is just the operating system, that then runs enigma etc

a lot of receivers have the ability to run linux, but dont, as closed source is 'easier'?

ill try this over the weekend with the loader via serial lead, and see what happens lol

I had a play around with one of these receivers last week.
Nice bit of kit .
Menus on it were colourful and cccam worked well for the few hours I tested it.

sorry digi, loader was in the files i posted in the links to.

please do video it, sure many would like to see you at work lol

@manx

digi did you try blade fw in your tm800 yet ,i believe it is made in same factory as tm and some eurovox receivers so may just be same casefrom what i hear they are a good box ,
alex

certainly are a very good box been running mine for about 6 weeks now a few bugs that new f/w will iron out but on the whole its a sweet little unit. xvid and mkv player works excellent and picture quality is top notch. nice looking little box as well.

any tips on loading cline into ccam cant seem to get it to work via usb ?
thanks alex

tried the 3 firmwares i can find for the box only 1 so far gives me a multi-cas interface option and thats the BM7000s_ALL_100p_ version.
also edited my CCcam config and uploaded via usb box said it had uploaded fine but unless i am missing a step will not connect (valid ip assigned by router)

ok sorted the problem once you upload the CCcam.txt from usb
you need to activate it
this is done by pushing 9991 on any channels and a menu will pop up

Back