Blade Media BM7000HD

set to the port your cline uses
also its easier to do this via text file and pc
no messing with remote

turner ive tried the text way and remote way m8 thanks .set my port to my cline still zilch ...

in the 9991menu 1 name i set to my server right ??
in the id 6 iset to my username ??
in password 7 i set my password ??
adress 9 what goes there ???

and does it need to be saved with notepad regards

hello guys got a blade today and trying to set up my cline ....

im on 9991 menu and i need to edit now ive tried for hours now so dont think im being lazy buggers lol...

now in the menu ie 1-10

name connection 0
protocal cccam
timeout 3 sec
filterlist 0
id ..this is where i put my id i know that bit
pass ok i stick my pass here also know that

adress where my server adress goes
port 12000
now my port from my cline is diffrent do i set to the one i have or leave to 12000????and finally do you restart acam like dreambox or am i missing something cheers guys

Hi mate,

seems like you have it right but you need to enter the port from your cline not the 12000. Once you have entered everything you need to go back to the 1st menu(9991) and press the red button to connect.

still having grief with this .maybe think my router lincsys .on the 9991 menu

1 name connection_0
2 protocol cccam
3timeout 3 sec
4filtermode auto
5 0
6 id where iput my details
7 password xxxxxxxxxxxx
8 des key 1234567891011121314
9 adress where my server adress goes
10 port where port goes

now in the csinfo text it states ip where you add your server details but i do not have that option as the above table is what i have displayed now im getting fta no probs and my cline is fine . ive tried imputin manually with remote aswell still no joy guys

got it finally it was a space mistake what a walloper i am thanks for all your help guys ....

Can the blade use softcam for example 39 deg east , mgcamd etc.
or is it just C_cam for pay serv_rs.
New to this and an old fart as well.

@colin - have you managed to get STV yet?
and where did you get the box?

am quite interested in changing box and this one looks like a great little piece of kit!
got the dm500s but looking for HD

Few general questions - Has any one managed to get a USB hard drive to work on it?
and will I be able to watch 3D tv on this?

Cheers in Advance

cheers Turner - sounds even more appealing now!
think a new investment is needed!

cheers Turner - sounds even more appealing now!
think a new investment is needed!

go ahead and get one m8 youll not be dissapointed i had a dream dm800 hd and think this a better and more user friendly reciever....my only slight grump is the epg [ONLY NOW AND NEXT] but apart from that its magic

yeah found stv also the USB recording is a bit crap in that it records fine but cant play it back even on PC was told SMplayer works but it didnt for me ;-( will send details of STV when i find it again lol

Sounds lik a goer!!
thanks for the info colin!

so you use it on multi sat?
also anyone else managed to get it for around £130 mark?

Having prohlems scaning and finding 16 east can get 13 n 19.2 no probs been trying for days

havei you tried changing default tp for 16 east as may be looking for a dead one

Having prohlems scaning and finding 16 east can get 13 n 19.2 no probs been trying for days

you need too tweak it in mate... from hotbird press menu>dish settings>16E>turn usals off>diseqc motor 1.2>find tp you want>motor setup step 1>then tweak it in.. after finding recalculate.. hope this helps

Back