Blade Media BM7000HD

can anyone confirm they have the sly box office live events channel on their blade?

cant seem to find it on my mates blade.

can anyone confirm they have the sly box office live events channel on their blade?

cant seem to find it on my mates blade.

Hi mate sent you a pm, it should be listed @ channels 253-269 on the channel list I posted

Re: Blade Media BM7000HD Freezing

Hi,
Purchased the blade yesterday first impressions excellant reciever
Picture quality is brilliant took me about 15-20 minutes to setup thats including upgrading the firmware and setting up the cccam and aso newcamd
Astra works fine no issues at all using cccam protocol
i have only an issue with eutelsat w3a and turksat which both use the same protocal which is the newcamd.
The picture freezes for a fraction of a second every 20 seconds
i have plugged in my old technomate tm500 and tested on there just to see
and it works fine on the old reciever so its not the provider but the reciever
I just want to know if anyone else is experiencing the same issue

Hi all,
I've just been offered one of these boxes for £125 by a friend of a friend. I was planning on going for a Qbox mini hd with a second tuner, however, I've just read that the BM7000 has PVR functionality and can be used to record a channel that isn't being watched. Is that accurate, guys? Is it worth spending the extra £100 and investing in a Qbox mini d?
Many thanks, all.

manic is right as the blade has only one tuner.

but it is a very good box and is very easy to set up... good price too at £125 :)

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'm going to try to get my dish up next wknd. I'll take it from there!

I think record one channel watch another on same tp only.
When you say "the same tp", what does that mean, mate? Is it something like if the channels are in the same category? ie record sky sport 1 while watching sky sports 2?
Thanks in advance.

he means the same transponder and if you look on the net u will find a transponder list for sly and will tell you what channels use the same TP

thought this would be the best place for this, as it seems to be along the same lines as Openbox / Solomend pvr ... ie run ccam.

If anybody is interested here is the pdf manual and software / tutorial to get set up with this stb

Software :
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

manual :
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

@manx

Thanks m8 this will get be ready for the box arriving next week.

Back