Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

banners to big - scrolling to read

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
not really sure what, thought it was the old version of IE i use at work, version 1.2 or something..lol any way makes the whole site massive on width? have to keep using the scroll bar along the bottom to go left and right to read the site?

You must have a very low resolution then as I've tried it with 1024x768, 1280x1024 and my native 1920x1080 and they all dont need to scroll at the bottom.

ah ok chaps, yeah what ever i have it on it's the same....ok dokey will leave it to be fixed....cheers

Strange, as I am on SB also, but running firefox.

With no issues.

Is there any other part of the forum that is larger...

is it on every page ?

The image is not set in width so it should not be possible to be honest... If I move my window it shrinks the image automatically!!

Mickie

yeah it's on every page for me.... :Fish:

watch it be a setting on my IE...lol....ah hang on though it happens at work as well...so cant be would have been funny if it was like...

Last edited:
i only get it on netbook 10.1 screen on IE8, firefox is fine, if i try dark skin everything is fine.

Last edited:
So it could be small screens or 4:3 screens

My lappy is wide work is square

Could that be it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any other part of the forum that is larger...

is it on every page ?

The image is not set in width so it should not be possible to be honest... If I move my window it shrinks the image automatically!!

Mickie

you using IE or FF micky.

as works ok in firefox for me. not tested in IE could be one of thoes IE bugs.

Updated:

Seems to be a bug in the php coding.. had this issue with a phpbb board where the auto resize of forum images wouldnt work in IE..

its funny how FF can see an error in code and work regardless of it.. but IE just throws a hissy..

Last edited:
Using IE8 with a 4:3 monitor, 1280x1024 resolution, orientation as 'Landscape', and all seems fine.

The php is stock code from vbulletin, I never change the coding only add hacks.

I will turn them off 1 by 1 tomorrow and we can see what is going on...

Regards
Mickie

The width is set to % which is std code, so it should auto align to screen width.

Seems OK with my IE 8 also???

Back