Attention tm800hd owners

Re: Attention tm800hd owners (cleanedup)

His ramblings are quire remarkable. It's actually a little sad to see someone mentally fall apart like that and lash out :( Maybe the old man should call it a day as things aren't ever going to get any better for TM

His ramblings are of a mad man with a crumbling empire blame everyone else bar himself as my posts keep getting edited ill use a different form of language as this will not be edited you are agay baygayeaygayllend only us true council estate boys can understand , 4 star hmmm I Luvs the smell off 4 star in the morning

His ramblings are of a mad man with a crumbling empire blame everyone else bar himself as my posts keep getting edited ill use a different form of language as this will not be edited you are agay baygayeaygayllend only us true council estate boys can understand , 4 star hmmm I Luvs the smell off 4 star in the morning

Not sure what your doing, but a) it isn't constructive and b) adds no value to the thread at all.

If you think I'm that stupid not to edit your post because you hide it in a form of written back slang your mistaken.

Please keep this on thread with comments that are relevant and not just insults.

I'm loathed to lock this, but this just pushes people to do so.

Not sure what your doing, but a) it isn't constructive and b) adds no value to the thread at all.

If you think I'm that stupid not to edit your post because you hide it in a form of written back slang your mistaken.

Please keep this on thread with comments that are relevant and not just insults.

I'm loathed to lock this, but this just pushes people to do so.

What I am doing is protecting my own what are you doing infracting me for inappropriate language,did you actually read what dr death posted about rat possibly not , as your new too modding I suggest a little reading and find your feet before the power goes to your head

Last edited:

Holyy fu** this has got totally out of hand.the bitching shit starring is out of control.just got a pm from ellie in another forum telling me he wont be back.boys we need to knock this in the head.we may disgree on many things but we shouldnt let it get to the point that long time members just walk away.come on lads its only a bloody hobby

Fook me lol.

If RAT goes missing, I know where I am sending the police!!!!

Can we get one thing straight right now!!!

I am the fecking almighty power on here lmao rofl ;) - Sorry could not help that, fecking RAT stealing all the limelight.

Wow allot of hate in here!

Mick

have you read whats been posted about me ? have you forgotten all the rants and moans you have had about TM lol
you sound surprised its kicked off when TM offer another "email us and we will fix things for you" statement :err:

I think sometimes Im on another planet, I must see things differently to some

:lol: mate please can you make sure TM see this and maybe they will put all there efforts and loving attention to you ;) please I insist you have all the pleasure and glory that TM have to offer :Hit:

I am the fecking almighty power on here lmao rofl ;) - Sorry could not help that, fecking RAT stealing all the limelight.

Mick

:lol: mate please can you make sure TM see this and maybe they will put all there efforts and loving attention to you ;) please I insist you have all the pleasure and glory that TM have to offer :Hit:

im trying my best to get on his hall of shame but unfortunatley we have another power crazed mod in our midst

Totallt understand rat but i think its getting way to mad even for me lol.i think im away to smokw a jo**t i need some calmness tonight lol

my luck must finally be changing, for 2 days ive been complaining about not having received a single email, and what seems to be only about 10% of my usual phone calls due to 'network issues', but, it looks like that may not have been a bad thing afterall now lol

rat, dont know if you got my last text, its the first time ive seen a delivery report say 'unknown' lol

Fook me lol.

If RAT goes missing, I know where I am sending the police!!!!

Wow allot of hate in here!

Mick

and rat, if anyone you dont know turns up on your doorstep pretending they know you, dont let them in......erm, hold on, everyone knows that one works on him lol ;)

just saw this

jimmy%20talking%20hot%20air%20.jpg

i have not read whats under it, as tbh i cba, but i did quickly scan the first few lines

if we was talking about spiderboxes, there would be spiderboxes in the advert, if we was talking about skateboards, there would be skateboards in the ad (i think) either that, or the adverts are based upon what it finds in cookies stored on your PC, so, if you suddenly see adverts for dating sites, then someone on your pc has recently been browsing dating sites etc

all clever technolology type stuff :)

was just about to post it lol

the guy needs to relax a bit lol oh and the reverse psychology wont work pmsl

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

ok, so i couldnt help it, i had to read it, some of it is truely unbelievable, but then, right at the end, the whole thing is given a timeline, to start ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

To achieve and make an image 100% to be same as tm-twin or other boxes like DM >> nxp chip is not cabal, if teams start writing from today it will take more than 6 month to write drivers /image /kennel
After it will take at least extra 6 month beta testing ,in particle term long time

so, it will take roughly a year? so thats now another 12 months for all this to drag on for? ffs, just when you thought it was about to end......

Last edited:

I rest my case

;)

Rat is the evil lovechild of satan, darkman, rupert murdoch and subo, and he will eat all your pickled egg you been saving for xmas while you sleep

NURSE!!!!!

@tricky dicky and his speis I don't do anyone's dirty work you are a complete doughnut and how the hell you are a MD of a company only god knows , you really haven't got a clue about business , customer care and all the aspects that goes with it.

Why the hell does he think he can dictate to what people can say or do.

Like I said earlier bring back Darkman let's have some more truth about camp technomate

Back