Attention tm800hd owners

Re: Attention tm800hd owners (cleanedup)

my last post was made because out of the blue, once again, i was ranted at on msn, again, because a simple post made at someone elses expense, was read the wrong way, again, and the humour was lost in the translation, again.

the guy thinks hes some sort of mafia warlord

have a look at the page here Show Groups - Digital World Forums , as i pointed out, i am no longer a part of the moderating team, so no, i did not give richard my login details so he could ban you

this will be taken down soon enough lol

Oh Richard,

Do you not realise how ridiculous and unprofessional this rhetoric makes you look? Technomate as a company have failed TM800HD customers for years now. Why are you asking people to email their problems when you know exactly what the problems are, as people have been asking you since the stb came out top fix things. You need to man up and admit your mistake and stop making yourself look a total cock by your ramblings on here --- other than yourself, I can guarantee you the nobody if taking your ranting seriously. Quite the opposite in fact --- they are laughing AT you! Your specific attacks on Rat as some kind of ring leader only enforces the negative feeling towards you as 99% of people reading it no it to be wholly untrue. Do the right thing. You've had enough chances.

Your regretfully

a disappointed ex-technomate customer

surprise surprise it's gone ^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
:)

let me explain in English :) the adverts are there in line with the interest of the topic :)

if this thread is generating so much business for you why are you so worried ? tbh Richard you are starting to bore the tits off me now, you are acting like a child and you are really embarrassing yourself and your company :blushing:

I really have no more time for your sillyness but I will keep posting here your childish comments for all to see :)

as expected you deleted the post quoted above (so predictable) ;)

I would advise you maybe seek a friend who you can talk too to get this off your chest in private

tm-wrote in last message tm800 going to be obsolete, should tm write in many languages for some non-owners members having iq of 5 in dw .
If genuine owner contact us direct not for image for other problem or if they want to exchange beuse of any reason tm will see customers happy
Is this bad offer ,as rat are not cab bell of running dagee talworlds of hate posts forums and rat management is zero rat want to teach very successful company tm how to run their business.
Tm wrote for 100 times tm want to see customer happy can dw members read this 100 times rat can understand.tm will make easy for rat so rat can read as bellow
1- Tm wrote for 100 times tm want to see customer happy
2- Tm wrote for 100 times tm want to see customer happy
3- Tm wrote for 100 times tm want to see customer happy
4- Tm wrote for 100 times tm want to see customer happy
5- Tm wrote for 100 times tm want to see customer happy
100- Tm wrote for 100 times tm want to see customer happy
Do you want tm to write more, what is your problem rat ??? so proud to cheat dw members and sell them tm-800 on amazon for hi prices and then down it as rubbish
Sell the only tm-twin tool rat had to help members but sold it,it cannot get worse than this,
Rat the all mighty stop slandering tm anymore in dw castell enough is enough.
Now rat let down DW members /members/admin/mods leaving rat castle ,rat wakeup enough is enough.
Tm wrote many times tm800-will be obsolete means no more image no more fresh supply, so how many times tm should write this.
1-tm-800 will be obsolete
2-tm-800 will be obsolete
3-tm-800 will be obsolete
100-tm-800 will be obsolete
If rat wants in different language the rat can translate it.
Tm wants to help any tm-800 owners by replacing/fixing/part ex,/jtaging/whatever the reason of dissatisfaction finally end user should be happy.
Rta the all mighty can make suggestion if this offer is good or not. Rat the all mighty rat is not running tm daily business so tm has to come out with
A fix not for none members and tm enemy’s.
Tm think enough is enough for rat the great one the all mighty Rat to stay a side and stop slandering success full business and leave tm alone
Tm made enough posts after all these time wasting >> only one tm-800 owner added to list of 5 means only 5 reply out of 11000 end users
So rat do you want above to repeated 100 times 1000 times 100 000 times.

So reading the latest rant by Mr TM .. a selected quote pretty much confirms what the majority of us thought all along.. The TM800 will probbaly never have a fully working image or have the Enigma 2 compatibility and stability that DMM and VU recievers have, so basically end users got sold a poor incomplete product and TM have wasted nearly 2 years...without fixing it..so it's now obsolete...

"Tm wrote many times tm800-will be obsolete means no more image no more fresh supply, so how many times tm should write this.
1-tm-800 will be obsolete
2-tm-800 will be obsolete
3-tm-800 will be obsolete
100-tm-800 will be obsolete "

:confused: ..................................

Rat give up stop carrying on for fun with tm business /stop slandering/stop provoking/stop going round and round repeating same rubbish.
Dw members /admins/mods left last few days sending tm email and displaying anger frustration with the only all mighty rat the powerful one that can delete and band anybody.
Rat is a drama queen looking for attention so none tm owners/friend can write how wonderful rat is an angel from heaven trying to fix all problems .
Childish behaviour come from the all mighty rat from first post. If rat followed other admin and closed it from start this would not had happen.so other admin closed it but his mighty the powerful one opened another and edited to rat taste of having fun with tm business .
Answer these questions that rat have been avoiding .
1-when dw admin closed and found side talking can create damage to dw and will not sever anything why rat opened another pic,1
2- why Rat sold tm-loan tm-twin without paying or permission of tm.it was loan box so Send �279 you owe to tm or the loan box,
3-Why rat prolonging and is not closing as rat other admin did ??
A-Rat is looking attention.
B- is trying to damage a prospers business
C-Rat is making money by slandering tm.
D-Rta getting kick out of writing post after post and getting busy as rat has nothing to do,
E-Rat hate success of tm business and want to damage it
F-Rat seeking attention and being prised by Rat bosses what a wonderful job Rat doing so can get prizes,
G-amazon paying DW for advertising all these auto top up another cover up stop making Dw members believing rat
Is honest with rat writs .making money comes first like selling tmtwin and pocketing dosh.
------------------------
What’s in it for rat >>a vigilantly that has let down dw members by selling loan tm-twin, slandering tm company for fun
Already losing members and will lose more.
carry on ranting >>> so one out of 18 model obsolete/tm willing to support and make all tm-800 owners happy
Why rat is so concerned about it rat has not got one except having fun by damaging tm business,
Only 5 out all customers ask for help from tm.For god sake what rat wants if rat think there are thousands then send a list ,
------------------------
OK
4-Rat wants arguments love to carry on as rat has nothing to do except focus how to damage only tm >>Rat carryon for next 12 month every day every hour >>> Rat this what rat want will have it
So today 3-11-12 6-30 pm tm has all the time to write back and open everything about DW.
-------------------
Rat started over a year ago slandering /hot air talking/dragging and making a needle looking like lamp post just to for fun Tm only no other brand tm did not challenge now enough is enough,
--------------------------
Rat wants to finish this ???.
Just write an apology to your Owen admins/modes /members for rat silly mistake to start all these nonsense about tm
When other admin stopped,
---------
Aging to remind you could have stpted all these but you love to carry on provoking /helping members by opening new chapter to just make yourself busy what a sad life rat has. Playing slandering downing is rat hobby gets pleasure out of it
This is really sad /childish/laughable/stupid/for god sake delete all and forget just write one post
TM has obsolete tm-800 any member having problem tm will fix it whatever the situation is end-user will happy with the result.tm think this will end all these rubbish writing.

A suggestion bring dark man back and tricky and let them slug it out now that would be fun lol

Fixing the software would end this.

Its ended, its been announced on the download center that once the current stock of TM800 receivers is depleted, it will become a discontinued model. Any owner who has any issues with this is to contact technomate directly.

I said in post #124

I really have no more time for your sillyness but I will keep posting here your childish comments for all to see

Rat you becoming too personal now using my name in your time wasting 2 face forums to prove what .. so you can have fun,is this your game ???
Tm never used your real name ,tm has all your information remember when tm made big mistake accepting you as friend, what a big mistake tm did ,
But you back stub tm after you should remember all these, why getting too personal is this what you want so tm can reveal all your info to DW.
Nam /address/surname/home phone number/msn pass Etc,/is this how you like other to be ,you should know you are good at that to backstab,
tm will not do it is not ethical but word ethical do not have any meaning to you may be you do not understand the word.
--------------------
You copy past all info but did not replay to any questions why worried /frighten/feeling weak/ what is wrong with you your mats left you alone
Nobody helping your dirty work. feeling lonely because all members/moods/admin left you ,you really should feel sad sorry for yourself being alone and nobody following you .it is saaaaaad with 1000 a in it. You still have not admitted you are taking wrong direction trying to undermine a success full compony,Look a reality ,members /admin/modes/leaving you .so sad you will be lonely in your Brocken castle of DW soon nobody will follow your dirty work very sad may be one day you will wake up to reality..
-------------------------
When do you want to learn you taking wrong direction to damage business this is not the way you should promote as you are selling it in Amazon and making dosh so do not downgrade the brand,
--------------------
Give up and bee a man and reply and pay back money you owe. This is not honest selling tmtwin is not belong to you why you know it was a loan.
Just think why tm gave it to you >>this mean without payments you had it why >>because they trust you but you abused their trust �279 of tm money
Why you are pretending to members to be an angel and help the needee but whey abused tm trust and sold their prosperity why ???
Stop portending you are not selling tm products Amazon is the proof. Do not tell me you cannot stop it but you can write 100 of hate post against tm.
Nobody will believe you.You lost your credibility as admin you should be downgraded to meber with no power as you are not pro.. enough to mange DW
===============================================
Rat Jimmyp friend of godfather seeking /asking you to bring back enemy number of digidode to live so jimmyp has fun. What a shambol/all your guys are game of Lough
Wonderful of crap DW just design to have fun by slandering businesses’ wonder how fair trading office will conceder this type of business destroyer
Rat you are so lonely in your castle you can welcome any devil to amuse you it is really saad how digidude is going to think ,this is really sad how DW is getting close to lose all his members,
Full of rubbish time wasting crap thats all

Read tricky dick head this forum survived before your shite came along and it will survive long after your gone comprendez , have I gave you permission to print my avatar and username no I haven't , if you print it again without my permission Ill be sending the fashion police to your premises as you style of clothing is a mess so concentrate on sorting your mess out then you won't get public criticism simples I got a tm600 I bought 9zillion years ago, do u want it back my dog slashed on it and won't work anymore lol

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I'm surprised he's allowed his keyboard to type these posts in his padded cell. Can one of the bookies start a bet on how long it'll take for his head to physically explode please?

tmrichard.jpg

You lied in post 124 fact you did not admit you owe £279 to tm you lied total fabrication mad up .
Rat are you drunk or taking piss with TM..you are chidish out of order dishounest abused tm trust balme your self not anyone
Why you are not replying to question are not you man enough is it because you are dishonest and frightened and lost your plot.
Playing silly game /copy pasing with no reply is this showing your weakness if this is you new meted of game playing you are wrong .
You are so weak and lonely feeling so weak cannot even reply to fact silent means guilty. .so be it if this how you change your game .i will not give pleasure of wasting my time .
You are responsible to members as none left except few of your friends to play game have fun with members pain. .Really Dw is sad story.wat a load of rubbish very sad,
You avoiding to pay what you owe,

Knowing that the money I spent on Rat's Twin went to him and not to some clueless company that fails to respond to my emails when I've gone out of my way to compose factual reports about it (and the TM800 beforehand) pleases me no end if I'm honest...

It's a shame that some doubt the information I send them, not because the hours spent researching and then writing my findings proves fruitless, but because of the massive chip on their shoulder.
The 'it can't be our fault and you must be wrong' attitude doesn't get anything fixed and generally leaves people with a bitter taste in their mouths...

@TM
Stop bickering on the forums and stand up and admit that the recent linux efforts have been a major learning curve and concede you have made more than the odd mistake during this process.

If you are truly concerned about your end users, continue to resolve the issues with the Twin and start addressing the problems with the TM800. Declaring it obsolete will do nothing for your business reputation, your existing customers and these forums will see to that.

CG

i love you rat. lol ...... and so many more ppl on here and on other site's do..
you have conducted your self to be a gentle man and a great member to d.w .. ad of been banned well and truely banned by now. respect rats for keeping your cool

Last edited:
i love you rat.

carefull m8, me and dutcho loved rat, both at the same time, and BOTH had a rash afterwards, he said it was down to the freshly cut lawn, but antibiotics, a shave, and some cream, and all was well afterwards

the joys of camping, lol

Tells rat he's sad and lonely.

Uses rats channel list on personal reciever.

:D

Sent from my telephone.

looks like things were said last night while I was having the best nights sleep I had in ages, that made them remove everything that they had written, this is why I posted everything here, and I took screen grabs of everything too

Whoever your
You are wasting your time auto delete in place
Email it

BUT
someone was on the ball and sent it all to me :) so now I know your real name, all of them, you have had more name changes that your coding team lol, you over stepped the mark by threatening you have all my personal details and obviously someone didn't like that and decided to play you at your own game that obviously made you think and made you remove everything

:plane:

Im hoping this is the end of it now

Last edited:
Back