Attention tm800hd owners

@tricky dicky / dr linux / whatever shite name you use long live the spiderbox and Darkman viva la darkman lol

Talk about out of the frying pan into the fire lol

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Re: Attention tm800hd owners (cleanedup)

username or not I am still a real person

Talk about out of the frying pan into the fire lol

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

lol atleast we knew where we was with Darkman dave

@Rat according to b****** blog and i quote "DO AS RAT SAYS OR RAT WILL BAND YOU" what band are you putting together then fellar lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Attention of all TM-800 Owners.

This message is from an ex member of digitalworldz forums.

Tm is responsible to make sure your TM-800 or any other tm products is to your liking not any forums so do not waste your time asking help from dw forums please read bellow .
1-If you are not happy for whatever reason/problem please contact tm technical at 0208 884 0259 TM will make sure outcome will be your satisfaction and good service to you irrelevant when and where you bought.
2-if you like to get help from bellow forums 100 % recommended for positive response not a single minutes time wasted get to the point very helpful go to .

---------------------
If you really want to waste your time 100% and get investigated personally by / worldz of DW few admins/ get lots of hated posts/100% tm hated by few admins /get mi6 involved/possibly usa pentagon/also waste at least one weak of your time for a 5 minutes solution and finally get fed up after possibly banging you head against the wall then asking yourself who are some of these people are???? then log on to your nightmare worldz forums which is only recommend to TM enemies after logging and possibly a weak or more gone by
got no result book yourself to the nearest hospital for treatment to recover the nightmare you had with the nightmare worldz of some time wasters.
After possible recovery if you are lucky and still alive book yourself a 3 month holiday to relax and make a promises to yourself never again to join worldz of nightmare as per link bellow.
If and when you decided to join bellow link please make sure you are 100% drunk ,
Satellite - Technomate (linux) Receivers
=========================
Attention of any competitors/none tm products owners hats success of TM you can get totally free advice as well as Taylor made design hate posts by contacting his majesty Administrator the one and only powerful full one that can destroy any business at his finger tip >>> Rat >> Rat > I m a normal guy who is on a shit wage and live in a council house
why do they feel threatened by me ?
-------------------------crying wolf oh oh oh ????
Point is you are rubbishing a brand which is nothing to with your normal life, no need to be a rich man or superman leaving in a place and earning big money to write hate post anybody can do.
But you have power to warn members not to do it but you did it prolong it just to enjoy the damage you do to a British tax payer company and only single out one brand.
Rat was tm fan boy for long time coming to tm and being treated as friend and calling staff mates,
But suddenly all changed and Rat decided to back stab / rubbish tm and Rat mighty power allowed to do as Rat enjoy start of destroying a good running business which Rat has not achieved yet.
=============
So Rat Had one warning if really tm is your mate then stop hate posts,
But Rat carried on and on tooamny hate post per day.
Rat 2nd warning same repeat again
Rat final warning stop writing and supporting hate mail otherwise DW will be reported to fair trading and tm will get an injunction to close dw ,Nothing personal,
When Rat had final warning Rat incread even more hat posts and encarged members to do more,
Since then became Enemy number one just one thing in mine destroy tm .
Enough is enough tm bashing tm number wish to serve end user like a king and give best support.
-----------------------------
In spite of several emails to Rat from tm
Rat knew what Rat was doing >>Rat just had one thing in mind destroy tm by any mean write and help and provoke other members to prolong as many posts as rat can just to enjoy downing tm.
Warning from tm was not personal was more pro. but Rat decided to make matter worse and carry on as even up to few hours ago >>> crying wolf

Last edited by a moderator:

what a thread :) .....when does the new tm box come out ? pmsl

cheers
osborne82

There is one thing I am with this and that's impartial. I have no vested interest either way with regards to TM as a brand and their products, some of i just switch off with as I think it's just another TM bashing.

However, I've read enough here, other forums and blogs to know that just like any supplier, retail outlet (Comet as an example) or provider, they all suffer from variations in customer support. TM unfortunately with just one line have failed miserably in this and they need to accept that they could have a thousand product lines but it only takes one of those to create a bad taste in Customers minds. I've read a large number posts (not just here) about hollow promises, fixes on the horizon or workarounds, but not once seen the company actually take responsibility, accountability or follow up on their commitment.

It is completely irrelevant as to whether Rat or anyone else is a member of this forum, admin, moderator or god himself. This is a sounding board, it's a mechanism which is used by the aggrieved to vent their frustration with a product they have bought and see as unfit for purpose in the hope someone else doesn't fall into the same trap. DW as a forum or platform is impartial, however it's members who own the TM product are completely entitled to air their views, no matter how extreme they could be, until they actually get a mutually satisfying resolution, refund or acknowledgement things will never be addressed.

Granted there is an increased level of frustration here an I'll be truthful in that some of the direct hatred and insults seen can be over the top and achieve no end, and there is no need for it. I'm not condoning it, but surely this is representative of feelings because they are not getting satisfaction from the company directly, so naturally they come to a community of people that share the same issues.

I have no idea why the TM800 is still selling, I just like anyone else would steer someone away from a product I thought was as waste of money, albeit the tension between TM and DW is becoming too fraught as they seem to think its DW attacking them when it's not. They obviously can't see the difference between the forum and actual real customers.

Additionally, isn't the blog no more or no less doing the same, talk about double standards.

Last edited:

I've read a large number posts (not just here) about hollow promises, fixes on the horizon or workarounds, but not once seen the company actually take responsibility, accountability or follow up on their commitment.

This is where everything stems from, so many owners, so many times, were on the verge of getting rid of their TM800s, to be told that a fix was very close, so they waited, and waited, and waited, then were offered the chance to part ex it against another receiver, but that meant further spending, which in the current state of affairs financially across most of the country, people are unable to further justify more outlay. Those who kept their receivers, were then told 'once the twin is finished, work will begin on the tm800, in about 8 weeks' i think that was around march/april

i really think that if it wasnt for all of these missed deadlines and 'announcements' (which i at first also believed) being made in the forums either BY or on behalf of, technomate, then the TM800 would have probably have been just another receiver that didnt quite take off, theres hundreds of them if you google it (the original AZbox and darkboxes are 2 that spring to mind) and it would have faded away

This is where everything stems from, so many owners, so many times, were on the verge of getting rid of their TM800s, to be told that a fix was very close, so they waited, and waited, and waited, then were offered the chance to part ex it against another receiver, but that meant further spending, which in the current state of affairs financially across most of the country, people are unable to further justify more outlay. Those who kept their receivers, were then told 'once the twin is finished, work will begin on the tm800, in about 8 weeks' i think that was around march/april

i really think that if it wasnt for all of these missed deadlines and 'announcements' (which i at first also believed) being made in the forums either BY or on behalf of, technomate, then the TM800 would have probably have been just another receiver that didnt quite take off, theres hundreds of them if you google it (the original AZbox and darkboxes are 2 that spring to mind) and it would have faded away

This is true..theres lots of failed boxes Qbox, QboxMiniHD, AZbox, Linbox..etc etc... The TM800 stuff kicked off because of certain members kicking up a big hype especially here on DW that the TM800 is going to be X,Y,Z best box ever etc etc.. Then it gets released with non working card slot, non working PVR, crippled Chipset and Hardware Drivers, ... needed factory recalls for JTAG etc etc.. There should not have have been this false hype created unless a proper test and review had been done and it could be confidently recommended to members.
Personally I think TM had too much involvement and influence via certian members and their were commercial motives to push their products... Ultimately the writing was on the wall before it started..this is ITGate, UR TEAM with a track history of poor support ... Then of course the failed deadline, blaming users, creating false names for software teams all kicked off...

Last edited:

Fair play ive had the best fun today because i fallowed ABC = shite company , shite MD +i needs to book myself into hospital because i is having a knightmare now report this grass

TM-Speis everywhere watch out lol 4 star comes to my mind

The TM800 should of been recalled and refunds given within a month of launch
this would of saved them all this grief

one thing you all must remember ...... DW is unlike "probably" every other forum...... we do not have any sponsors..... we don't have to keep anyone sweet ;)

Back