ArNet KryptView -- (Beta Fix) 22/10/2007 Release

BigMAQ

Inactive User
Reaction score
As title .. this is latest release for the Arnet Kryptview receiver (Beta version) so as always a work in progress
wink.gif
Thanks to peeps behind the release and remember to read the 'README' prior to loading onto your box.

Please leave all comments regarding this release in this thread.... therefore giving the developers a reference point ... ;)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1882/

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't take long for the new runner to trip up did it? :) ;)

is it not only the 21/10/07 today you go into the future and get this for us?

lol, they know it's going to break again tomoorow mate ;)

box works fine with the first release but will give this a try to see the improvements.

thanks.

Main feature of this release is the channel mapping dont see that any other box having this(yet).

tmc

I seem to have lost the program to install the software with any one help?

I can send you a copy but you'll have to pm me your email addy (can't see how to attach file in pm system)

This ZIP file doesn't extract - may be corrupt or am I missing something?

Thanks for the update first impressions are very good.

Like the network scan for your own area and channel mapping which replicates virgin channel numbers is excellent. Makes favourites simple to set up.

I want to try this out but stuck at work :( sounds good with the channel numbers missus will like that one me thinks. Any change to epg layout?

for favorites press red button and if you press the green after that you will get categories as well . The epg is still an issue but that is the next task as there is a lot of work involved.

tmc

Thanks BIGMAQ for the update and to TMC for the working file, I already managed to get a working version elsewhere. Just updated the box with it and it's a fantastic beta release this one. Channel mapping is superb. Only seem to be missing one or two channels, although one of them is sly sports 1. Thanks again.

Last edited:
check in channels 1000+ under channels named TVnnn see if the missing channel is there

tmc

lol, they know it's going to break again tomoorow mate ;)

Have you got a problem with this box or something? I know you were skeptical from the moment it was released. After installing the current beta update this STB is now top notch.

Have you got a problem with this box or something? I know you were skeptical from the moment it was released. After installing the current beta update this STB is now top notch.

he was having a wee joke mate as i stated why it was dated the 22/10/07 when it was only the 21st that it was posted

Back