Cioscorp 3.5.

cheers jenno i'll have a bash at that after iv watched the gadget show, thanks again mate. ;o)

no worries mate. a good test of the hacks is put beatles rockband ntsc in disc channel if it runs without asking you for an update your laughing. dont take the update if you see it or u get dupe weather and shop (i think ) channels and maybe a brick !

the only prob i can see is your on 3.4e i dont know if theres working hacks for that one or not (preloader will still install offering some protection but no hacks, which is what you want enabled to get the best out of cioscorp 3.5) , it might be an upgrade to 4.1e job. lots of fun

its all well and good having a bootmii on boot 2 but it can be removed by accident and not noticed, preloader is extra help and the only hope really for peeps with only bootmii as ios. just be very careful is all im saying. ie set bootmii boot2 to display on bootup for ten seconds while your doing crazy stuff just so you know its there b4 you start. and obviously take a verified backup to sd card

i fixed my sd card reader so will be shoving cioscorp 3.5 on my 4.1e bootmii2 nand backed up, cioscorp 3.4 wii ;o) not now though as ive had a beer and the little un is on it.

thanks mate helps me understand it alot more that, take it its abit or a chore to get to 4.1 then lol, like iv said in earlier post its all working upto now dont want to tinker with it too much when all is fine and well. hope yours goes as easy as mine did. but then again your the man in the know so am sure you'll have it sussed b4 ya even have to do anything.

how do i set the bootmii so it pops up for 10 secs as iv never really looked at it other than to take the NAND backup.

homebrew browser --> bootmii config editor mate.

i dont know how hard or easy it is to upgrade to 4.1e from 3.4e i would just install the system wads and go from there. having boot2 like. system wad last so they say. i downgraded from 4.2e to 4.1e and got through alright in the end lol thanks to bootmii boot2 because of my noobness

my last upgrade was to 4.2e wii system update from 3.2e.

maybe a system upgrade to 4.2e might be best for you but still no region free games in disc channel for that system, hence me suggesting 4.1e

:eek:)

well i think i'll install preloader then leave it for abit as its all working well and just have a proper read up on all of this because its still a little vague to me and im not 100% understanding it all yet, but thanks to you iv learnt alot more, so rep is on the way mate for ya great help. no doubt i'll speak to ya again soon when the next problem arises haha. all is well for now untill i try and do some of the newer games so hopefully it all goes well.

good luck with yours too mate.

with your ntsc games still working i wonder if 3.5 holds to its promise of 'not being touched' by system update ;o) see you soon bud

i fixed my sd card reader so will be shoving cioscorp 3.5 on my 4.1e bootmii2 nand backed up, cioscorp 3.4 wii

all done. i upped to 4.2e online as well over it but ntsc beatles rockband wouldnt run from disc channel like i knew it wouldnt lol so i nand'ed back to 4.1e. for the extra hacks like.

you still have to do the GH5 usb trick on CIoscorp 3.5..? i did anyway

this on top of a certain other dummies new version softmod in my hat that installs 4.1e is indeed the dogs doodah.

its all good :eek:)

both links broken to download the installer and unistaller.

anyone help please?

check my previous post mate ive edited it but you may not have seen it lol :)

Back