ArNet KryptView -- (Beta Fix) 22/10/2007 Release

I have a kryptview but personally hate it at the moment sittin in cuboard till better image comes out .i would happily sell it on or exchange for another eurovox as it just sits doin nothin the now i thought the epg layout was so annoyin and 7 day epg works but slow to come in and i dont need 7 day epg just 1 day that works good and quick with a good layout.

Hopefully it does improve so far the support appears better then eurovox which is once a firmware upon a time anyhow.

I dont even use EPG so I think it should be ok for myself just need a good tuner and to watch the box ;)

I would just like to say that I have a Kryptview and have picked it up personally from Mash, top box and top bloke, I have just picked some up for friends which makes me enough for a couple of pints.

Top Bloke Mash cheers mate.

I got back and within 2 hours of getting the box from you they are working a treat leaving it on BBC seems to be the best thing if the scans are a bit slow.

Ive never tried any other boxes nor do i think i would like to the Kryptview does it for me as for EPG.......im too busy flicking to use it!!!!!!!!!!: multi :: multi :

Got mine from Mash too, excellent service with fast delivery also.

Sorted mine out yesterday and all the channels are there, will have fun organising id like to see a similar if not better interface like eurovoxs is perhaps a better colour scheme too.

But its still excellent picture quality over the euromax which is excellent !

Can anyone confirm for me im having issues with teletext and subtitles on say ZeeTV.

It doesnt work basicly, tried 888 and nothing happens on the arnet box however on my eurovox it was partialy working and able to display subtitles but on the arnet kryptview Im not getting any subtitles and ive tried it from the box and the TV teletext !

Is this normal ?

Back