- TV Mode
- Radio Mode
on main menu I get
- mainmenu.tvmode
- mainmenu.radiomode
Tried rebooting several times.
Any ideas?

I had this too...it just went away on its own...shrug

nice try but lousy image ,text on menus overlapping and all over the place.works well enough but just seems a rushed mess

Considering the circumstances and time constraints the release of this image is a godsend for literally thousands of people.

Most folks say THANK YOU when the creators release their hard worked new creation.

I am totally bemused at your comments re this image...........why did you even bother???? Surely you realise that if it wasn't for these dedicated creators, none of us would have the chance to view our favourite TV channels without lining Rupert's pockets

In terms of your contibution to this site in general and notwithstanding the fact I haven;t read your posts, I am firmly of the opinion that you are PIRCK, end of story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not try to talk to me directly as I've turned my hearing aid OFF

just downloading it now, thanks for the hard work guys :Clap:

Great work lads. Channel changes are super quick. Picture quality is good too. Only problem i'm having is the LCD-EPG. It always says no epg info. Other than that spot on. I noticed theres only evocamd in there, will the other three work ok if I stick em in there?

great image, cant seem to to get the LCD-EPG working all configured correctly. Any ideas

Great Image, super quick menu navigation and channel swapping, thank you, much appreciated.

I too am having difficulties with the LCD EPG, the box will only display the channel and says No EPG Info where the currently viewed programme should be and after a reboot the setting to activate the LCD EPG reverts back to it's default setting to off so needs to be reactivated.

Not a problem though, just thought I'd mention it, this is the best image I've used so far, responsive menus, quick channel swapping, no lip sync issues and the best feature for me is the picture quality. Like the Mr Keegan once said LUV IT!!:Clap:: thanks :

Laky Pro 1 - trouble using ftp?

Just downloaded, FTP'd to my box, and flashed the image. Copied my .XML files rebooted and it all worked. Well done guys. I've been messing with keys for two days now (just shows how useless I am).

Only problem I had was FTPing into DBox after flashing the new image - didn't want to accept usual root passwords. Got round it by using http yWeb. Wierd?

Anyone got any ideas?

btw: I tried ftp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ and /var and /tmp - no luck with any of them. I can open them all with Internet Explorer, but not with windows explorer.

Thanks again guys - now the wife can watch those horrible A&E type programs she seems to like so much!

I had the same problem with the screen being blank when I ftp'd in to the box. Just put the old image back on and ftp working fine on that. Not sure if that's maybe a small glitch.

Thanks for the hard work put in by you guys!

I haven't been around these forums for a while and came back to see what was going on.

Glad to donate to such a helpful forum!

Just downloaded, FTP'd to my box, and flashed the image. Copied my .XML files rebooted and it all worked. Well done guys. I've been messing with keys for two days now (just shows how useless I am).

Only problem I had was FTPing into DBox after flashing the new image - didn't want to accept usual root passwords. Got round it by using http yWeb. Wierd?

Anyone got any ideas?

btw: I tried ftp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ and /var and /tmp - no luck with any of them. I can open them all with Internet Explorer, but not with windows explorer.

Thanks again guys - now the wife can watch those horrible A&E type programs she seems to like so much!

I had the same problem.... I ended up downloading CUTEFTP and it worked fine.... i dunno why something about windows explorer it doesn't like... came up with error 550 or something cant' change directory... weird as it has always worked with windows explorer before?

Well that was bloody stupid of me, download teh nokia 1x image, just a pity i have a sagem :(...

IFA flasher, a godsend :)

PS

Sagem 1 x wold be superb.

Thanks to all who haved helped out this week, great job guys..

if you go into settings you can make epg visible the one im using is spot on all is working fine nothing hard guys just alter a few settings etc :)

after that if theres any probs let me or gav know
thanks!

Well Done Guys

Thanks Jimmy TBC & of course Gav for all your hard work in getting an image up and running within a few days...
I thought that was it for the Dboxs.........

cheers guys
:Cheers:

1 happy Dbox user

:banana:

now Iv gotta try n get my gfs box sorted

Last edited:
Right having soem problems ive ftp'd to my dbox but when i try to write the image it says 'cant open MTD-device'.

Any ideas lads?

Many thanks to TBC, JimmyQ, gav123456 and the guys at astra. Excellent work with getting an image out as fast. I'll try out the image tomorrow and report back.

no scan

to UGG12005 firstly get a life you dim wit people are trying to help you did you manage to get it working without there help NO i did'ent think so :end:

now for some info about the imag :Clap:

hi the new image is working well but i have a couple of glitches i cannot set my location then when it reboots all channels have gone the only way to get them back is to flash over myservices again not a problem because most channels on only ss1 ss2 ss3 with epg but error not available
to try and fix this i downloaded again but the same
any ideas on how to get em back
(not from ugg12005 tho)

Back