### All New "AU Fixed" Laky-pro-1 !! ## #

Nice fast image lads. I am however getting some freezing and "channel error". It may be due to having all patched rom7/10/11 in the keys folder together. Andromeda works fine with all the roms though so Im not sure what the problem is.
Sagem 1x btw.

Once again, thanks for the hard work.

Quick Scan

Work great..... Thanks guys....

Installed it on two boxes already, found an interesting thing out. In one location Quick Scan worked, in the second it didn't. Birmingham TW worked Sedgley didn't. Also delete channel never seems to remove it.

Best image so far lads....

Just downloaded, FTP'd to my box, and flashed the image. Copied my .XML files rebooted and it all worked. Well done guys. I've been messing with keys for two days now (just shows how useless I am).

Only problem I had was FTPing into DBox after flashing the new image - didn't want to accept usual root passwords. Got round it by using http yWeb. Wierd?

Anyone got any ideas?

btw: I tried ftp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ and /var and /tmp - no luck with any of them. I can open them all with Internet Explorer, but not with windows explorer.

Thanks again guys - now the wife can watch those horrible A&E type programs she seems to like so much!

Hi Mate,

Try using CoffeCup Free FTP, works for me fine... Also inside the APP, set it to use "PASSIVE mode"

If you think you have the wronf IP address use Angry IP Scanner. Also a free app....

Nice fast image lads. I am however getting some freezing and "channel error". It may be due to having all patched rom7/10/11 in the keys folder together. Andromeda works fine with all the roms though so Im not sure what the problem is.
Sagem 1x btw.

Once again, thanks for the hard work.

Mate, what image are you using in your Sagem x1. Reason im asking is, mine got stuck at kernel loading after using the x1 image.

I'm having trouble scanning for channels, it says transponder not found, I've set my area but still the same. Any ideas

Flashed this onto my box today and works fine, done a scan picked up everything :)

Big Big Thanks to GAV12345 JIMMYQ and Twobeercans for keeping my box alive.

Cheers

Fermec

thanks so much it was doing my head in

I'm having trouble scanning for channels, it says transponder not found, I've set my area but still the same. Any ideas

make sure youre connection is ok

then setyour location via the blue button and then after reboot
do a fast scan and all will be ok

no need to worry about roms or updating roms as its all in there :)

and no need to put in any camds even its all done for you it cant get any easier than that

Brilliant Work

Just want to say brilliant work guys... Working great on a nokia 2x. Selected english langauge then rebooted and everything perfect. I was using Andromeda v2 on gbox before until keys problem and found evocamd to be a bit tempermental but evocamd on this image works just fine!

Shame we have leechers and scumbags just coming on here getting the fixes and not even saying thanks or even worse dissing the damn images!

Keep up the fantastic work guys!

thanx for the top quality image, on two boxes and both working brilliant

so has anyone tried the new laky pro theme yet?????

great work

hi guys great work again cant ask for any better....gav yeah changed themes i like the laky pro 1 dvb2000 no bad aswell...:Cheers::Cheers:

:Cheers::Cheers:

BRILLIANT............cheers guys for all your hard work Loving the speed of this image Picture quality excellent Can't get LCD EPG to work but no biggy there Once again you guys are the Mutts Nuts and a lifeline to us all Cheers

so has anyone tried the new laky pro theme yet?????

Mate have downloaded your latest image and looking forward to trying it out tonight. I been reading through this whole thread for last day or so and thinking I've seen your name somewhere before.

Then I remembered, the dbox my mate gave me had a startup image of Tony Montana on it and had gav12345 spashed across it, now I think thats you lol. And yes I worked that out for myself, next thing you know I'll be making images. Yeah Right.

Not sure what the laky pro theme is but hope I can try it, by the way I have never ever messed with a dbox never mind flashed it. But have read every guide every post in existence I think so am going to give it a go. Cant be too difficult I hope.

Brilliant Work without your guys dont know how to bring this dead dbox alive.superb work and thank you very much for all who involved in this.

Never tried the image yet im going to try tonight it should work i believe.

I have andromeda at the moment and its working fine, but I am tempted to use the laky. You know what they say, if it aint broke, dont fix. what do you people think?

Kopking

worked a treat

Have tried this image both 1x and 2x and am very impressed thank you for all the hard work you have put it to the making of this image,:Cheers:

Back