AJ's Sly UK Channel List Discussion Thread

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 24/05/2013

How do you add that to channel 3 on the skybox f5s

Thanks

1 Go to menu
2 Now to TP List
3 Press the green button on the remote to add
3 Type in 11097(Frequency), v-23000 (Symbol Rate) 2/3 (Polarity)
4 Click on save
5 Now press the blue Button on the remote
6 Click Ok

How bizarre latest channel update released today includes itv hd so hopefully should resolve my issue when I update the channel list later

hey are these channels still in the same order as normal sky channels?? cause i just uploaded them onto a skybox f5s and bbc 1 is on 0001 not 0101 and so on...

is there a way to move them back ?

hey are these channels still in the same order as normal sky channels?? cause i just uploaded them onto a skybox f5s and bbc 1 is on 0001 not 0101 and so on...

is there a way to move them back ?

no m8 u need Sattv5 Sky Numbered Channel List

Ahh hh whoops I knew something was wrong lol but the latest Sattv5 list I can find is 14/02/14 anyone have a more up to date one? As I've seen here few channels have changed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List 21/06/2013

which channel list is better aj or sattv5
im using skybox m5 currently using ajs

ive read that sattv uses the same ch no as sky

Done the latest channel list update now my skybox f5s is stuck on load anyone else had this problem

The F5s seems to be unrecoverable at the moment, when all is well then can connect using rs232 but once it is bricked doesn't connect google it lot of people with same problem also using the lan tool for upgrade of firmware or channel list seems to create a looping boot problem which also can't be fixed by firmware reflash.

The F5s seems to be unrecoverable at the moment, when all is well then can connect using rs232 but once it is bricked doesn't connect google it lot of people with same problem also using the lan tool for upgrade of firmware or channel list seems to create a looping boot problem which also can't be fixed by firmware reflash.
This doesn't sound good wonder if the new A3 model has these issues if not I may upgrade to that

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 15/4/2014

Hi wonder if anyone can help I have the latest channel list but some channels I seem to get sound but no picture just says scrambled this is on baby tv and a few others

anyone know why this is and can it be rectified

thanks

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 26/4/2014

Anyone else noticed from the latest channel list it has removed the national geographical HD channel the standard definition one is still there just not the HD channel which is strange

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 26/4/2014

Anyone else noticed from the latest channel list it has removed the national geographical HD channel the standard definition one is still there just not the HD channel which is strange
We've Lost Sky Arts 1+2 HD/History HD/Crime HD/Nat Geo HD
These won't be fixed with a simple update so I've removed them from the list and replaced them with the standard definition channels. It's very likely we'll lose the rest of the HD channels soon, SD should be ok.

Back