TM that can open the chanels on 27.5w
TM6800HDSuper
TM6900HDSuper
TM5402HDSuper
TM6902HDSuper
TM7100HD
TM7102HD

it better to buy TM5402HDSuper not much to buy it, that want I think m8

Forgot to say mate, but cant get these channels on 27.5W to open using patch 748P - maybe its me forgetting what to do - but I've lost them in moving from 726P to 748P!
They are still there scanned in, but may have to delete them and start all over again with the PIDS and all that!! lol!!:Biggrin2:

Hi holmroad m8

they are still working on 726p

I did not try the new patch, reading from some treads on the forum its sound that nothing as changed, so I think I will keep 726p for CCcam m8

Thanks mate - mwill try resetting them up with PIDs etc whilest still on 748P , so will report back!
I think patch 748P is the best yet - only PLTV HD is REALLY bad now - still C Ned to prove, but feel it WILL ok mate:Biggrin2:

Hi xxwexx m8

welcome to DW :Smokin:

TM that can open the chanels on 27.5w
TM6800HDSuper
TM6900HDSuper
TM5402HDSuper
TM6902HDSuper
TM7100HD
TM7102HD

it better to buy TM5402HDSuper not much to buy it, that want I think m8

Thanks for that mate, is it easy to add BISS keys on this box, and with cccam ? Also I have looked at the footprint of the satellite and it looks as if Turkey area would not be possible to get the signals. Could someone plz varify that because I am useless with that stuff to be honest :(
sorry for all the questions guys

Thanks mate - mwill try resetting them up with PIDs etc whilest still on 748P , so will report back!
I think patch 748P is the best yet - only PLTV HD is REALLY bad now - still C Ned to prove, but feel it WILL ok mate:Biggrin2:

Silly me, had forgotten the Biss keys, so the channels as per xxxxxx list all still there scanned in (as per my backed up channel list!) but all that had happened was that going from patch 726P up to patch 748P it lost me the Biss keys, so once I'd re-entered them and lined each channel up to that Biss line in 8280 all was fine again!
Channel 301 is also now opening (=EXTRA) with same Biss key etc ok xxxxxx!!:Biggrin2:

Thanks for that mate, is it easy to add BISS keys on this box, and with cccam ? Also I have looked at the footprint of the satellite and it looks as if Turkey area would not be possible to get the signals. Could someone plz varify that because I am useless with that stuff to be honest :(
sorry for all the questions guys

biss keys are not hard to put on TM5402 and the cccam is stable too, and to let you know as will the TM5402 only can reseve from shareing you can not share out m8

footprint of the 27.5e looks as if Turkey area would not be possible m8

and if you need any more help ask and I will help you if I can or some one else will that wont we are here for to help one a other m8

how is sky italia - SCT HD doing with the latest patch748p m8 is it till take 3mins or 5mins the channel to clear or is it ok now this week I can not test it out. but next week I will m8

how is sky italia - SCT HD doing with the latest patch748p m8 is it till take 3mins or 5mins the channel to clear or is it ok now this week I can not test it out. but next week I will m8

With 748P Sky Italia 13E ok/better, only taking only 30 sec to 1 min to open, instead of over 5 mins with 747P - but SCT HD still the same though, freezes up after 2 secs (no, NOT sex!! lol!) unlike being fine with 726P mate!!
Plus PLTV HD 10E still too jerky to watch and sync on audio rapidly goes off still - with 748P! :Biggrin2:

With 748P Sky Italia 13E ok/better, only taking only 30 sec to 1 min to open, instead of over 5 mins with 747P - but SCT HD still the same though, freezes up after 2 secs (no, NOT sex!! lol!) unlike being fine with 726P mate!!
Plus PLTV HD 10E still too jerky to watch and sync on audio rapidly goes off still - with 748P! :Biggrin2:

ok mate I will stick for now on 726P till a other one comes out

Thx

Hi, is there ever any program on bbc sport HD. for weeks now all i see is a black screen with 303 at the top?

Is it also possible to receive the radio channels. (five live etc)

dont see why not as long as you add the pid,s and they are using the same key. ive just tried them and some open and others dont but i get that on the tv channels also,regards mdt

Hi, I'm using a 5402 HD and have the channels working fine. Been tearing my hair out trying to get recording working. Tried many hard disks, and USB sticks, with power and without. SD works most of the time, sometimes with no sound strangely but HD pictures chop and are basically unwatchable. Anyone managed to get this working? if so which hard disks are you using? Many thanks...

Hi, I'm using a 5402 HD and have the channels working fine. Been tearing my hair out trying to get recording working. Tried many hard disks, and USB sticks, with power and without. SD works most of the time, sometimes with no sound strangely but HD pictures chop and are basically unwatchable. Anyone managed to get this working? if so which hard disks are you using? Many thanks...

As Manic01 says, please start a new thread - but it DOES seem that maybe you may be suffering from the same 'general' probs with latest TM patches & recordings?
You should also state WHICH patch you are using in your new thread mate!:Biggrin2:

hi, i have had no audio on the BBC HD channel for the last 2 days. anyone else with the same problem or is it just me. all other channels ok

hi, i have had no audio on the BBC HD channel for the last 2 days. anyone else with the same problem or is it just me. all other channels ok

Was fine for ME yesterday on my TM6900HD Super mate!
Maybe your audio PID may have 'slipped' or something?:banana:

Have you changed your audio output settings? My 6900 Super only outputs audio on these channels (HD on 27.5W) when it's set to PCM. m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back