@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PRM536

If I remember correctly... the Cbeebies channel time-shares with either BBC Three or BBC Four... have you checked to see if the Cbeebies channel is showing up on either of those channels...?

Re-Scanning
Sometimes when the channels have been setup manually/edited manually... a simple re-scan of the transponder without deleting the channels first will result in nothing being changed... however if you don't want to completely mess up your current channel line-up on this transponder... simply go onto the Cbeebies channel first... then try the following...

Menu > Edit Channels > Delete Channels > Highlight & Press OK on Cbeebies channel > X appears on channel number > Press Exit > Warning !! Do you want to delete? > Select Yes & Press OK > Saving... Please Wait !! > Go to Installation > Press OK > Go to Advanced Search > Select Transponder 11.495 V 44100 > Re-scan > Cbeebies should now re-appear in the channel line-up

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Thanks. I did all that. I forgot to mention that I have a 5402 HD. Still nothing coming through. Nothing on BBC3/4 either at the moment.. Strangely all other channels ok, except no subtitles.

All good on my 6900HD Super, too. I have found in the past that sometimes a scan won't pick up the channels on this sat, but I can get round that by entering the channel info manually. Maybe you could try that?

And as mentioned above, CBeebies and CBBC timeshare with BBC4 and BBC3, so you wouldn't get BBC3/4 at the moment anyway.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Morning! Cbeebies pic/audio gone this morning. Did a re-scan with no luck. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi, m8: I've just checked the Cbeebies channel with my TM-5402 HD and it's working normally, as are all the rest in the group at 11.495 V 44100. Difficult to say what it might be since it's only the one channel.

I don't know if this is of any relevance- on my 5402 I once tried to edit the title of BBC HD, renaming it BBC2 HD and that channel stopped working until I changed it back. Could yours have been renamed? And of course you could check that the offending channel is using the correct B155 key- an inadvertent key press in the B155 menu could have accidentally changed it.

Hi thanks all for your kind replies.. Still no joy, checked keys, rescanned etc.. I'm using 1.18p software. Still no subs and BBC4 now doubles up as CBBC. I've seen this before but usually after a few days it reverts back and the subs start working.. strange....

Hi thanks all for your kind replies.. Still no joy, checked keys, rescanned etc.. I'm using 1.18p software. Still no subs and BBC4 now doubles up as CBBC. I've seen this before but usually after a few days it reverts back and the subs start working.. strange....

As BBC3/4 only broadcast after 19:00 GMT then during the day the capacity is taken by the Kids channels

As BBC3/4 only broadcast after 19:00 GMT then during the day the capacity is taken by the Kids channels

Yes, forgot to mention, that BBC3 has gone the same way as CBeebies, well, at least it had when I checked last night.

Sorry for wasting your time. I manually edited the PIDs according to lyngsat and that seemed to sort it.. I've never had to do that before.. thanks again.

Hi all,

I need some help her please. I installed a technomate 5402 M2 version. Phantompatch and addon.
Then re scanned 27.5W. All the channels appear, but when i insert the key i can only open SD channels no HD once. still scrambled.

Regards

Chapa

Sorted.

I added the HD channels manually and this did the job. Apparently when you search through the satellite the HD channels come in as Mpeg video format. It wont work like that.

When i added them manually and instead put them as H264 they opened with the biss key.

Regards

Chapa

Hi,

The name is Intelsat 907
27.5W

You will have to look at its footprint to verify you can receive the signal in your location.

heres the footprint for 907 vertical txp,s in Ku,regards mdt

Attachments

• 907-332s2.jpg
    907-332s2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 8
Sorted.

I added the HD channels manually and this did the job. Apparently when you search through the satellite the HD channels come in as Mpeg video format. It wont work like that.

When i added them manually and instead put them as H264 they opened with the biss key.

Regards

Chapa

Quite strange, because I had almost the opposite. I had loaded a channel list, and BBC's HD channels didn't work, but when I scanned the txp manually, and hey presto!

having deleted the channels due to them not clearing i now cannot scan the channels in on my TM5302HD using official or patched firmware. @Merlin can you check this for me please on your TM5302HD or any other owner of this stb as im running out of idea,s unless i edit a channel list ect. regards mdt

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried this again this afternoon on my TM5402HD M1 and did a re-scan of the transponder it appeared to pull in a few extra channels but none would work at all, Each one giving a No Audio/Video message.

Reverted back to a previous list and hey presto working again

Very Strange indeed

I seem to remember something like this happening before- could it be scrambled PMT's again? Owners of Linux boxes might be able to enlighten us.....

Even with the scrambled PMT's i have always been able to scan these in with the Usual $ sign at the side of the channel today they did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back