@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to JimmyP and mdt for their help.

We now know that the keys are available, l Know we can only control our own forum but let's keep them private and ban anyone who publishes them in open forum? Or am I being too harsh?

Thanks to JimmyP and mdt for their help.

We now know that the keys are available, l Know we can only control our own forum but let's keep them private and ban anyone who publishes them in open forum? Or am I being too harsh?

you,d better ban me then because ive posted them in my biss thread..... it never happens because someone always posts in open forum then it doesnt matter. enjoy it while it lasts as it will go to TD/PV enventually. regards mdt

I managed to open all the channels on 11.485 V 4100, except for S4C, STV and UTV, with the TM-5402 HD M2 that I bought for this purpose. I thought it was some quirk until I noticed XXXXXX's experience and that while kingofsat still lists these channels, lyngsat does not.

Once I'm cleared for downloading stuff, would Zorch's latest zip file help matters?

Last edited:
I managed to open all the channels on 11.485 V 4100, except for S4C, STV and UTV, with the TM-5402 HD M2 that I bought for this purpose. I thought it was some quirk until I noticed XXXXXX's experience and that while kingofsat still lists these channels, lyngsat does not.

Once I'm cleared for downloading stuff, would Zorch's latest zip file help matters?

Hi Jacob - nope don't think so (if you mean getting S4C, STV and UTV). The channel names keep popping up when I do a clean blind scan on my 6900 Super, but never anything there.

Last edited:
I once tried to record a .TS file (on STV) to check in case it was a different B155 key, but the file was tiny compared with other recordings I'd made, so presumably there's no useful data there :-(

There is nothing on those channels i believe that just the Channel ident is transmitted bot nothing else just the data

Okay guys, I have taken the plunge and ordered a TM5402HD from Amazon, due to arrive next week, this will replace my Openbox S10.

I need to set up the TM so that I can use it with my CCcam lines (2) and also receive Intelsat 907 with BISS, although I haven't set up my new dish yet, I want to get it working with CCcam first, it is a MK1 receiver, so what do I need to do? Any pointers to downloads etc.

Many thanks

Okay guys, I have taken the plunge and ordered a TM5402HD from Amazon, due to arrive next week, this will replace my Openbox S10.

I need to set up the TM so that I can use it with my CCcam lines (2) and also receive Intelsat 907 with BISS, although I haven't set up my new dish yet, I want to get it working with CCcam first, it is a MK1 receiver, so what do I need to do? Any pointers to downloads etc.

Many thanks

As this is the 27.5°W thread, your CCcam question may be better answered elsewhere. (I have no experience with CCCam, sorry).
With regards to 27.5°W though, it's just a matter of applying any of the Phantompatches and entering the B155 key via 8280.

As this is the 27.5°W thread, your CCcam question may be better answered elsewhere. (I have no experience with CCCam, sorry).
With regards to 27.5°W though, it's just a matter of applying any of the Phantompatches and entering the B155 key via 8280.

Okay mate, thanks for the information.

Just a quick question, what does entering the BISS via 8280 mean?

Its just the method of entering Biss keys as opposed to using other methods of opening channels - e.g. 8281 mate!:drink:

personally i never use 8280 i just use menu,information and biss. regards mdt

Yep! the long way around press menu button scroll down to information press OK then move right to highlight BISS quite a few button presses and navigation LOL

Well just to let you know that here in Maspalomas at the Southern tip of Gran Canaria. I am receiving the transmissions using a 1.2m offset dish with Inverto Black Ultra LNB and Technomate TM-5402 HD M2 CI receiver. I bought the receiver second hand and it came pre-patched with 1.01p (Jan 29 2013).

I have entered the PIDS manually but have actually discovered that scanning the TP will load them automatically and it is only then necessary to link the channel to the BISS key using 8280.

The signal strength is 97% and signal quality 63%. A previous attempt using a 90cm dish failed.

Thanks to everyone on this forum. Your information has proved invaluable.

Morning! Cbeebies pic/audio gone this morning. Did a re-scan with no luck. Anyone got any ideas?

@PRM536

Cbeebies pic/audio gone this morning. Did a re-scan with no luck. Anyone got any ideas

If I remember correctly... the Cbeebies channel time-shares with either BBC Three or BBC Four... have you checked to see if the Cbeebies channel is showing up on either of those channels...?

Re-Scanning
Sometimes when the channels have been setup manually/edited manually... a simple re-scan of the transponder without deleting the channels first will result in nothing being changed... however if you don't want to completely mess up your current channel line-up on this transponder... simply go onto the Cbeebies channel first... then try the following...

Menu > Edit Channels > Delete Channels > Highlight & Press OK on Cbeebies channel > X appears on channel number > Press Exit > Warning !! Do you want to delete? > Select Yes & Press OK > Saving... Please Wait !! > Go to Installation > Press OK > Go to Advanced Search > Select Transponder 11.495 V 44100 > Re-scan > Cbeebies should now re-appear in the channel line-up

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back