Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
These channels went fta yesterday with black screen.
Now back to biss.
Have a look on satuniverse and see what they are doing.
Theres loads on this biss crack lol.

lol, yea i was reading that thread earlier,
i get the impression that someone has cracked the key but are not releasing it,
or maybe its just me thinking that lol

Last edited:
i got a GTX 260, which is a Cuda based graphics card,
however i cant get my head around the csa rainbow tool,
is there like a how to guide?

from what i understand its a lot quicker then cwfinder...

I've got a cuda based card as well (NVidia GeForce GT630) and would like to run CSA Rainbow - where did you find the application?

Also did you find the chain files?

I've got a cuda based card as well (NVidia GeForce GT630) and would like to run CSA Rainbow - where did you find the application?

Also did you find the chain files?

the application is enough to find on the net,
but i couldn't find any chain files,
and i dont know how to use the program,
you got any chain files or know how to use the program?

Hi all,

You know it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the new key isn't just a simple variation of the previous key...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

the application is enough to find on the net,
but i couldn't find any chain files,
and i dont know how to use the program,
you got any chain files or know how to use the program?

I'm in a similar situation to you, I'm running 4 separate CWFinder searches but would like to run Rainbow. I've downloaded the program but I am still looking for chain files. I've found some simple instructions, I'll PM you as I'm not sure if you're allowed to live link.

Hi all,

You know it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the new key isn't just a simple variation of the previous key...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Now... just supposing that was the case, what sort of control word range would the old biss key have been in? (I'm new to this :) )

Could someone confirm that if I buy a Technomate TM-5402 HD, I will (once the biss key is discovered) be able to decrypt the UK channels on 27.5 west?

Hi all, I have got CUDABiss running now and it's ripping through keys a hell of a lot faster than CW Finder. My speed was dreadful before. If anyone has an Nvidia CUDA card as mentioned earlier on this thread, I can send you the necessary stuff to get going. It was a bit of a brain teaser to start, but I get it now. I also have a test file with known key so you can check it's all working. PM me if you need.

Not sure if helps
Originally Posted by Tomek22
Still biss system. but no information in stream about BISS 2600 system.

Yes that mean Biss-Ras system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back