@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I have got CUDABiss running now and it's ripping through keys a hell of a lot faster than CW Finder. My speed was dreadful before. If anyone has an Nvidia CUDA card as mentioned earlier on this thread, I can send you the necessary stuff to get going. It was a bit of a brain teaser to start, but I get it now. I also have a test file with known key so you can check it's all working. PM me if you need.

chopps,

I have a quad core i7-2600k PC with GTX 580 cuda enabled graphics card that I can allocate some time to for the BISS search if you wwish to email me the relevant files?

Cdmt
Pimpi

I'm having trouble figuring out how to extract the 3 packets required from the TS file to run Cudabiss, anyone know how to do this?

Latest update:

chapa - from 000000000000 - 100000000000 - in progress
chopps - from 100000000000 - 200000000000 - in progress
Hovisbap - from 3A1111111111 - 3DDDDDDDDDDD in progress
Hovisbap - from 7FFFFFFFFFFF - 81FFFFFFFFFF - in progress
Hovisbap - from 3DEEEEEEEEEE - 3FFFFFFFFFFF - in progress
Hovisbap - from 2FFFFFFFFFFF - 31FFFFFFFFFF - in progress
alpinerover - from AAAAAAAAAAAA - AD5555555555 - completed - nothing found
alpinerover - from AD5555555555 - BBBBBBBBBBBB - in progress
anon_1 - from E00000000000 - E3FFFFFFFFFF - completed - nothing found
anon_1 - from E3FFFFFFFFFF - E7FFFFFFFFFF - in progress

hows it going?
any luck yet?

Cudabiss is fast.... scan time down from 19 days on CWFinder to 3 days!

yea lot faster then cwfinder,
when it saves your last search,
it should say crunching along at xxxxxxx speed,
what speed you getting?

Received PM but it's a bit too complex for me extracting all the files and folders etc to get something to start to test. I did have a look at the folders after extracting but just have not got a clue what to do with all them zip folders and rar folders, also that readme.txt file dont list my card, I got a GTX 580 and it aint in that list.

Sorry to have wasted your time. :Cry:

Cdmt
Pimpi

Last edited:
Can someone PM me with this software and i will give this a whirl myself, all relevant files needed

Thanks

Received PM but it's a bit too complex for me extracting all the files and folders etc to get something to start to test. I did have a look at the folders after extracting but just have not got a clue what to do with all them zip folders and rar folders, also that readme.txt file dont list my card, I got a GTX 580 and it aint in that list.

Sorry to have wasted your time. :Cry:

Cdmt
Pimpi

It's not quite as bad as it first seems, don't worry if your card is not listed, mine wasn't either, they all still work. You just need to run a dos window (type cmd in the Windows search bar) then drag and drop the relevant files in to the dos window to extract the packets. PM me if you need more help.

It's not quite as bad as it first seems, don't worry if your card is not listed, mine wasn't either, they all still work. You just need to run a dos window (type cmd in the Windows search bar) then drag and drop the relevant files in to the dos window to extract the packets. PM me if you need more help.

same here mines not listed but like you say it will still work,
so long as you have a nvidia graphic card with cuda support,
this link below lists all nvidia cuda supported GPUs
https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus

My cards a 9400M in an Apple iMac running Windows 7 on boot camp.
Does 2,500,000 keys/sec. So 10 times slower than Hovisbap! But hey, it's like the lottery. It could be me :)

OK Guy's i got all the relevant files from hovisbap thanks to him but it keeps stalling when it asks for the .ts file

I get the 'Load TS file:' and then it says 'not possible to open ts' anyone any ideas

Cheers

OK Guy's i got all the relevant files from hovisbap thanks to him but it keeps stalling when it asks for the .ts file

I get the 'Load TS file:' and then it says 'not possible to open ts' anyone any ideas

Cheers

You need to run the packets_TS application in DOS to get the three packets that you transcribe to the input.txt file. then run the Cudabiss application.

You need to run the packets_TS application in DOS to get the three packets that you transcribe to the input.txt file. then run the Cudabiss application.

Heres what i have done.

Open cmd prompt then cd\

Drag Packet_TS to prompt it then asks load ts file

Drag TS file then error

finally tried different name combinations now its working LOL

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back