@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I am a satellite installer based in France and because of the Astra 2F and imminent Astra 2E changover I am researching alternative ways of receiving BBC and ITV channels. I am new to Technomate receivers and the use of biss keys so I wondered if there was a beginners guide anywhere so I could read up on the options. I would also be willing to run the biss key software if it would be helpful (I would need instruction on sourcing the software etc) Hope I can be of help. Steve

Hi Guys,

I am a satellite installer based in France and because of the Astra 2F and imminent Astra 2E changover I am researching alternative ways of receiving BBC and ITV channels. I am new to Technomate receivers and the use of biss keys so I wondered if there was a beginners guide anywhere so I could read up on the options. I would also be willing to run the biss key software if it would be helpful (I would need instruction on sourcing the software etc) Hope I can be of help. Steve

I believe that we are still waiting for new Biss keys for the BBC etc channels at 27.5W - so its academic at present as we currently cant open these channels anyway!:Biggrin2:

I believe that we are still waiting for new Biss keys for the BBC etc channels at 27.5W - so its academic at present as we currently cant open these channels anyway!:Biggrin2:

I realise that the biss keys have been changed, so I thought that if you tell me what software to use I could add my PC to the search

Can someone help Hovisbap, as my friend gave me the program on a pendrive. I never downloaded it

Thanks, all received.

Unpacked it and it lit my virus scanner up saying CWFinder.exe is infected with win32:Trogen-gen :eek:

I came back to the pc and the CW finder was not running anymore. What does this mean??

It creates a file with a key, what is this???

Thx

Thanks, all received.

Unpacked it and it lit my virus scanner up saying CWFinder.exe is infected with win32:Trogen-gen :eek:

OK, loaded the CWFinder onto an old laptop and used PID 201 and the BBC2 .TS file. I have input the range 7FFFFFFFFFFF to 801111111111 but when I press start I get a message saying "Please enter 6(hex) CW bytes in CW end!" Any idea what I am doing wrong?

OK, loaded the CWFinder onto an old laptop and used PID 201 and the BBC2 .TS file. I have input the range 7FFFFFFFFFFF to 801111111111 but when I press start I get a message saying "Please enter 6(hex) CW bytes in CW end!" Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Think it's working now.. changed range to 7FFFFFFFFFFF - 81FFFFFFFFFF

Hi alpine,

Im working since yesterday from 000000000000 to 400000000000

Please work on other brackets, let me know which ones tho?

Thx

currently working on AAAAAAAAAAAA to BBBBBBBBBBBB - but its looking like a lot of days :-(
I have split the search, bit by bit for this. Currently hoping to finish the range AAAAAAAAAAAA to AAFFFFFFFFFF by the end of the day. I will then do AAFFFFFFFFFF to BBBBBBBBBBBB. I hope this makes sense.

Hi Chopps,

Can you start doing from

100000000000 to 200000000000.

Thx

I'm on the case. See you next month :)

Hi Chopps. I'm new too, but I think it needs a lot more than 3 people. I would estimated 16 people upwards, but this would depend on the speed of each machine and graphics card power from what I can see. Many more people would be far more preferable
I have tried to put the task into perspective by looking at the Hex range, split into smaller packets:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1188618/Biss%20Code%20Search%20Tool.xlsx
Currently, I have searched AAAAAAAAAAAA to AB1111111111 and also AFFFFFFFFFFF to B01111111111. Next I will process AB1111111111 to ABFFFFFFFFFF

I have two machines on this. The slow one does something like AB6666666666 to AB7777777777 in approx 21 hours. The faster one (but still slow) is over just over twice as fast.

Think it's working now.. changed range to 7FFFFFFFFFFF - 81FFFFFFFFFF

Just thought i would highlight what everyone is searching, so that nobody does the same range, If this could be made a sticky it would really help.

Good Luck Guys

With only 5 of us running this we are either going to have to be very lucky or very patient :) my time remaining is close to 11 weeks :'(

Hi, I'd like to help here too, on what quote I can start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back