@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyones channels still working on this sat.
have a good signal.
tm 5402hd.

Plus rescanning now brings in UTV HD - but all with "No Audio/Video" message on my TM6900 Super. Which on this sat usually means wrong or no key.

Plus rescanning now brings in UTV HD - but all with "No Audio/Video" message on my TM6900 Super. Which on this sat usually means wrong or no key.

UTV HD has never opened with the correct key anyway and as always showed on a scan aswell..... its just a case of wait and see now untill a new key if/is released. most people were not bothered about the bbc satback txp and its only become a hot topic with the iminent demise of the fta channels on 28.2e with the launch of astra 2f and its tightly focused uk spot beam. regards mdt

Hi the biss changed last Friday anyone have the latest ???

I think we'll need many people working together. I have CW Finder and been on this since yesterday. I have about another year to go...............if I'm lucky. It would be much better/quicker to split the search in an organised fashion.

Hi alpine,

Im working since yesterday from 000000000000 to 400000000000

Please work on other brackets, let me know which ones tho?

Thx

currently working on AAAAAAAAAAAA to BBBBBBBBBBBB - but its looking like a lot of days :-(
I have split the search, bit by bit for this. Currently hoping to finish the range AAAAAAAAAAAA to AAFFFFFFFFFF by the end of the day. I will then do AAFFFFFFFFFF to BBBBBBBBBBBB. I hope this makes sense.

Yep cool,

Keep on doing the letters and will continue with the numbers

I'd like to help here too. Haven't done it before but I have the software installed and the ts file loaded and it seems to be working fine.
Is it as simple as entering 201 as the PID and picking a range? If so, what range should I cover so as not to duplicate?

Also, realistically, how many machines would we need on this to crack it in a reasonable time? (eg under a month)
Should we start a recruitment campaign?

Chopps

Hi Chopps,

Can you start doing from

100000000000 to 200000000000.

Thx

Is it as simple as entering 201 as the PID and picking a range? If so, what range should I cover so as not to duplicate?

Also, realistically, how many machines would we need on this to crack it in a reasonable time? (eg under a month)
Should we start a recruitment campaign?

Chopps

Hi Chopps. I'm new too, but I think it needs a lot more than 3 people. I would estimated 16 people upwards, but this would depend on the speed of each machine and graphics card power from what I can see. Many more people would be far more preferable
I have tried to put the task into perspective by looking at the Hex range, split into smaller packets:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1188618/Biss%20Code%20Search%20Tool.xlsx
Currently, I have searched AAAAAAAAAAAA to AB1111111111 and also AFFFFFFFFFFF to B01111111111. Next I will process AB1111111111 to ABFFFFFFFFFF

Alpinerover, how long does it take your machine to process each range in your spreadsheet please?

Alpinerover, how long does it take your machine to process each range in your spreadsheet please?
I have two machines on this. The slow one does something like AB6666666666 to AB7777777777 in approx 21 hours. The faster one (but still slow) is over just over twice as fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back