Zgemma and OpenVPN

ok and you are using the user ands password you generated for pptp/l2tp/socks5?

can you run this command
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

root@zgemmah2h:~# ls -l /etc/openvpn/
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2025 Feb 26 20:08 ca.rsa.2048.crt
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 303 Feb 26 20:08 client.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 398 Feb 26 20:06 client.ovpn
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 869 Feb 26 20:08 crl.rsa.2048.pem
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 36 Feb 26 20:08 password.conf
root@zgemmah2h:~#

root@zgemmah2h:~# ls -l /etc/openvpn/
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2025 Feb 26 20:08 ca.rsa.2048.crt
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 303 Feb 26 20:08 client.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 398 Feb 26 20:06 client.ovpn
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 869 Feb 26 20:08 crl.rsa.2048.pem
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 36 Feb 26 20:08 password.conf

you dont have a .ovpn file called test thats why it didnt work.

try this one
Code:

also run this and make sure your password and username are printing correctly.
Code:

you dont have a .ovpn file called test thats why it didnt work.

try this one
Code:

also run this and make sure your password and username are printing correctly.
Code:

password etc all good....heres the other results:

t@zgemmah2h:~# openvpn /etc/openvpn/client.conf
Options error: --ca fails with 'ca.rsa.2048.crt': No such file or directory
Options error: --crl-verify fails with 'crl.rsa.2048.pem': No such file or directory
Mon Feb 26 20:14:57 2018 WARNING: cannot stat file 'password.conf': No such file or directory (errno=2)
Options error: --auth-user-pass fails with 'password.conf': No such file or directory
Options error: Please correct these errors.
Use --help for more information.

Even though we didn't resolve it, i'd like to thank Alan for all his effort. Must have spent nearly half hour on TeamViewer.

Top man :)

i meant to check one thing but i forgot it was so long since i used openvpn on enigma2 i couldnt remember the stop command. run these commands below.

/etc/init.d/openvpn stop
openvpn /etc/openvpn/test.ovpn

i think openvpn could of started when we rebooted and thats why i couldnt run the .ovpn file as the tun was already in use.
the above commands should work if that was the problem. it will first stop the running config and start the test.ovpn.
If you still get the error as i said head to the PIA forum and post the error below or the full log after running the last command.

Code:

i meant to check one thing but i forgot it was so long since i used openvpn on enigma2 i couldnt remember the stop command. run these commands below.

/etc/init.d/openvpn stop

i think openvpn could of started when we rebooted and thats why i couldnt run the .ovpn file as the tun was already in use.
the above commands should work if that was the problem. it will first stop the running config and start the test.ovpn.
If you still get the error as i said head to the PIA forum and post the error below or the full log after running the last command.

Code:
Same error Al. Thanks anaway :)

are you able to get yours running at all dar?......as I says mines seems like its running but when I go out then back in its back red.
Yea, sometimes it goes green and sometimes nothing happens. And same as, regarding going back out and in.
I thought maybe it stopped it by default?
Also, when i check the log, it's empty, apart from last weekend, when it has that error from my 1st post.
When i go into that other plugin, it alway says it's running, unless i sop it manually?
:)

guys could ye try this config for me.

client dev tun proto udp remote us-california.privateinternetaccess.com 1198 resolv-retry infinite nobind persist-key persist-tun cipher aes-128-cbc auth sha1 tls-client remote-cert-tls server auth-nocache auth-user-pass /etc/openvpn/password.conf comp-lzo verb 4 reneg-sec 0 ca /etc/openvpn/ca.rsa.2048.crt crl-verify /etc/openvpn/crl.rsa.2048.pem #log /etc/openvpn/openvpn.log

just delete the old test.ovpn and replace it with a another file called test.ovpn with the above config inside.

to run.

send me on the output

Last edited:
guys could ye try this config for me.

client dev tun proto udp remote us-california.privateinternetaccess.com 1198 resolv-retry infinite nobind persist-key persist-tun cipher aes-128-cbc auth sha1 tls-client remote-cert-tls server auth-nocache auth-user-pass /etc/openvpn/password.conf comp-lzo verb 4 reneg-sec 0 ca /etc/openvpn/ca.rsa.2048.crt crl-verify /etc/openvpn/crl.rsa.2048.pem #log /etc/openvpn/openvpn.log

just delete the old test.ovpn and replace it with a another file called test.ovpn with the above config inside.

to run.

send me on the output
Tue Feb 27 18:08:44 2018 us=998875 ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP dev /dev/net/tun: No such file or directory (errno=2)
Tue Feb 27 18:08:44 2018 us=999162 Exiting due to fatal error

right feck this I'm trying a different vpn lol

I'm using openatv 6.1

same as dars. more than likely the problem. i sent dars a test ovpn that i knows works if he gets the same issue then we know its the image.

im assuming your getting the same error as below?
Cannot open TUN/TAP dev /dev/net/tun: No such file or directory (errno=2)

Back