Xbox360 games on virgin newsgroups

yeh news is faster yeh but i ant had any problems with me downloads off torrets there always gd 2 go...

im not givin up mate im downloadin one again now of news so ill let ya no wen its finished

:Cheers:

yeh news is faster yeh but i ant had any problems with me downloads off torrets there always gd 2 go...

im not givin up mate im downloadin one again now of news so ill let ya no wen its finished

:Cheers:

Yeah "mucho faster" :proud:

Whatever works best for you mate... no-one is forcing you to use newsgroups and if you're happy with the torrents then far be it from me to knock things mate. All we were saying is that you will generally always get a maxed out connection speed using the newsgroups :) ....I've heard the odd torrent user here and there moaning that it takes days or sometimes weeks to download a single game from the torrents but I don't hear any newsgroup user complaining of the same but then the newsgroups users are grabbing the full game in hours mate lol...I don't hear any newsgroup users complaining about not being enough seeds(whatever they are lol) so they're struggling to get stuff which is something you have personally complained to me about on a few occasions lol...no seeds to the newsgroups mate...just grab your nzb and away you go...no complaints from newsgroup users with regards to corrupt data either but thats because you get the par files to repair aswell lol...like I say mate... no-one is forcing you over to the newsgroups and if the torrents are working well for you then atleast you have the option now to use either or either or even both if you so wish lol....but lets be honest...there is no real comparison between the newsgroups and the torrents in terms of the aforementioned...newsgroups win hands down mate :)

Yeah "mucho faster" :proud:

Whatever works best for you mate... no-one is forcing you to use newsgroups and if you're happy with the torrents then far be it from me to knock things mate. All we were saying is that you will generally always get a maxed out connection speed using the newsgroups :) ....I've heard the odd torrent user here and there moaning that it takes days or sometimes weeks to download a single game from the torrents but I don't hear any newsgroup user complaining of the same but then the newsgroups users are grabbing the full game in hours mate lol...I don't hear any newsgroup users complaining about not being enough seeds(whatever they are lol) so they're struggling to get stuff which is something you have personally complained to me about on a few occasions lol...no seeds to the newsgroups mate...just grab your nzb and away you go...no complaints from newsgroup users with regards to corrupt data either but thats because you get the par files to repair aswell lol...like I say mate... no-one is forcing you over to the newsgroups and if the torrents are working well for you then atleast you have the option now to use either or either or even both if you so wish lol....but lets be honest...there is no real comparison between the newsgroups and the torrents in terms of the aforementioned...newsgroups win hands down mate :)

yeh no what yr sayin mate trust ..like i say there free and faster so it would be gd to use new for me games..im tryin as ya no mate got that one comin down now..dune 34 % at 115 kb's..

so we see wen this ones finished if i can get it on a disk lol ..

by the was mate ant liverpool doin well ..

COME ON U REDS :proud:

i used torrents once to try and get dead rising when i got my xbox360 my comp was on 24/7 for over 5 days thats what made me turn to newsgroups, and just for the record i burned the game and it was a ntsc region locked so wouldnt play on my xbox :CRYBABY:

Tried this with newsbin pro and getting unable to connect to server, is this because i am in telepest area and only available in N*L areas.

Geronimoe

DOH!!!
should take spelling lessons, all good now cheers for this was looking for a free download service.
Geronimoe

well ive tryed news again and the games fcked up dont work after the burn..i just get a black screen with no vidio on the tv ...not a happy chappy

finished one on torrents and that works 100 %...

so did 2 on the free news and dant work...

did 2 more on torrents and they worked spot on

im stickin to torrents even if me pc been on for a month none stop

are you checking your iso's with mulleter before you burn them to make sure everything is fine?? I have been reading these posts and I pay around 15 a month for giga, thats with the SSL which is 3 pound, so its 12 without, take the choice, I know what I prefer, unlimited downloads, massive retention, you pay your money you take your choice so they say, I grab at an average of around 2.6m on my 20 meg connection, so I will stick with that. :)

can someone tell me how you bloody post i use grabit but when i select group click on post icon and put in my message it never appears when i search for it.

can someone tell me how you bloody post i use grabit but when i select group click on post icon and put in my message it never appears when i search for it.

yes mate was checking with mulleter and i check the dvd file layer and the burn went spot on with cdclone....

i siad to myself last nite ill give one more try so i did no more and started downloading a game last nit b-4 i went to bed...

the game was coming down at 237kb's....BUT wen i got up today the fcker had stoped downloading at 21 par out of 70....... grabit was dead as a dodo so ive fcked it off now and gone bck to me trusty torrents...

i think news is $hit well the vergin 1 is anyway download to fast for a start and loosss data

me im glad to see the the back of it fooking rubbish

WIZARD

are you checking your iso's with mulleter before you burn them to make sure everything is fine?? I have been reading these posts and I pay around 15 a month for giga, thats with the SSL which is 3 pound, so its 12 without, take the choice, I know what I prefer, unlimited downloads, massive retention, you pay your money you take your choice so they say, I grab at an average of around 2.6m on my 20 meg connection, so I will stick with that. :)

Sorry mate i was ansering to the post

Some providers don't allow posting mate, check with your provider.

What group and what is the title of your post, I'll see if it has arrived yet.

yes mate was checking with mulleter and i check the dvd file layer and the burn went spot on with cdclone....

i siad to myself last nite ill give one more try so i did no more and started downloading a game last nit b-4 i went to bed...

the game was coming down at 237kb's....BUT wen i got up today the fcker had stoped downloading at 21 par out of 70....... grabit was dead as a dodo so ive fcked it off now and gone bck to me trusty torrents...

i think news is $hit well the vergin 1 is anyway download to fast for a start and loosss data

me im glad to see the the back of it fooking rubbish

WIZARD

What you fookin shoutin at me for? ...pmsl...not my fault you don't get on with them.

The newsgroups pi55 all over the torrents...pure and simple :) as for the downloading too fast dataloss theory...don't talk boll*cks lol...my mate downloads at 2100+kb's and he doesn't have any probs and I download at 470+kb's and I dont suffer any probs either mate lol. Maybe the nzb you loaded into Grabit that you started before you went to bed fell off the server before you could finish it mate. Some of those I gave you the other night were up to 5 and 6 days old and vm's retention is only 7 days...not my fault you fooked about gettin' your torrent sh*t first is it...I did tell you to get them nzbs first ;) lol ...what happened between a couple of nights ago and now? you were raving about how great the newsgroups are the other night when you had a successful grab and repair with quickpar ;) lol

Think he's using hitnews.eu now witchy :)

chill out wizard i ant havin a go at u mate..anyway ive fcked it all off now 2 me mate its a bag of wank....it may take me a week to download one game off torrents but it works at the end FULL STOP....

mate i got the naz file not u and it had only jst bin posted ..we are talkin hr's lol not days and it still stoped on 21 out of 70.. so if that ant $hit i donna no what is mate ...yeh its cool downloadin stuff fast if it works after..i lost 17 hr's off torrents fckin around with that crap news $hit

anyway its gone now thank fck lol...

only thing that come out of it any gd is i now no how use newgroups for what use that is lol

need a beer me :proud: laterZ hunny :proud:

hitnews.eu
and the post is now dont laugh

REQ DALLAS SEASON 8 DISK 5B UPLOAD PLEASE

hitnews.eu
and the post is now dont laugh

REQ DALLAS SEASON 8 DISK 5B UPLOAD PLEASE

Hitnews.eu, is that really a group???

Looks more like a usenet provider to me! ;)

Tell me the GROUP you tried to post on mate.

Back