Xbox360 games on virgin newsgroups

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: ok you found me out can only watch it though when our lass isnt watching the footy

you ever need anything posting your way let me know ....... ive got dallas season 8 if your interested lol

you guys talking about ngroups and giganews etc have u ever heard of hitnews? they charge about $6 a month 100 rention and account sharing lol sounds like great deal to me

you ever need anything posting your way let me know ....... ive got dallas season 8 if your interested lol

Cheers mate...I'll bare it in mind...I'm sure you'll understand if I decline your extremely generous offer of Dallas season 8 though mate :) lol

you guys talking about ngroups and giganews etc have u ever heard of hitnews? they charge about $6 a month 100 rention and account sharing lol sounds like great deal to me

Yeah it was mentioned a few times earlier in the thread mate

im on hitnews m8 £28 for six months

ah sorry my bad, i didnt get through every page i just kept seeing about the other newgroups and thought id share hitews with people because its appears to me to beat them hands down :proud:

ah sorry my bad, i didnt get through every page i just kept seeing about the other newgroups and thought id share hitews with people because its appears to me to beat them hands down :proud:

We'll forgive you on this occassion mate :) lol ....after all it is a rather long whinded thread lol

We'll forgive you on this occassion mate :) lol ....after all it is a rather long whinded thread lol

i agree since the start of this thread i was on newsdemon then giganews and now hitnews .....close it i cant be arsed changing again :proud:

i agree since the start of this thread i was on newsdemon then giganews and now hitnews .....close it i cant be arsed changing again :proud:

PMSL...how long you been offline?....3 hours.. ish? Hmmm... just long enough to crash in 3 eps of Dallas me thinks ;) :) :proud:

Say no more mate ;) ...you mean after Emmerdale, Corrie and Eastenders like ;) lol

I'm gonna give this Hitnews a bash, sounds dirt cheap.

I'm gonna give this Hitnews a bash, sounds dirt cheap.

its very good value m8 i max out on my 20meg connection , if you get it for 12 months its that little bit cheaper but me been a tight arse just went for six :Clap: also 3 day free trial

Glad i stumbled across this. I have been using Newshosting for several months now. ($14.95) and i am very happy with the service. But Hitnews is a damn site cheaper and has free SSL, will have to give these a go.

Mac :)

Glad i stumbled across this. I have been using Newshosting for several months now. ($14.95) and i am very happy with the service. But Hitnews is a damn site cheaper and has free SSL, will have to give these a go.

Mac :)

you wont regret it m8

Back