Xbox360 games on virgin newsgroups

mate..anyway ive fcked it all off now 2 me mate its a bag of wank....it may take me a week to download one game off torrents but it works at the end FULL STOP....

Newsgroup downloads work fine mate and you'll not get anything faster, your loss mate.

Think yourself lucky, these days usenet is piss easy to use, I remember the days when you had to use a standard email/news reader, and download every single email/post that built up the file then you had to uuencode them to get each file, multipart downloads weer a nightmare. These days u basically point and click and it's all done for you.

? @wizard... you tell me mate how i endid up with no video on that game and the burn went with no problems at all ..even when i took the game out m8 i still had a black screen on the 360..had to switch 360 off then back on again after i had that game in it..

the game we did im onabout on msn

chill out wizard i ant havin a go at u mate..anyway ive fcked it all off now 2 me mate its a bag of wank....it may take me a week to download one game off torrents but it works at the end FULL STOP....

mate i got the naz file not u and it had only jst bin posted ..we are talkin hr's lol not days and it still stoped on 21 out of 70.. so if that ant $hit i donna no what is mate ...yeh its cool downloadin stuff fast if it works after..i lost 17 hr's off torrents fckin around with that crap news $hit

anyway its gone now thank fck lol...

only thing that come out of it any gd is i now no how use newgroups for what use that is lol

need a beer me laterZ hunny

LOL...I know mate...you just typed wizard in caps...hence what you shouting at me for lol

hitnews.eu
and the post is now dont laugh

REQ DALLAS SEASON 8 DISK 5B UPLOAD PLEASE

You must have balls of steel posting that :proud: ...PM man... PM ;) last time I looked this thread had had over a thousand views pmsl

?whats he on giz 1

lmao me

I'm on southfork mate ;) lmao

Hitnews.eu, is that really a group???

Looks more like a usenet provider to me!

Tell me the GROUP you tried to post on mate.

LOL...surely that req would stand out like a sore thumb mate ;) pmsl

Newsgroup downloads work fine mate and you'll not get anything faster, your loss mate.

Think yourself lucky, these days usenet is piss easy to use, I remember the days when you had to use a standard email/news reader, and download every single email/post that built up the file then you had to uuencode them to get each file, multipart downloads weer a nightmare. These days u basically point and click and it's all done for you.

You are showing your age witchy...lol. i remember it well....:proud:

@partycan...you know the saying m8, you only get what you pay for. I have been with giganews, newshosting and for the last few years Ngroups and at approx £6 a month they are fantastic, downloads work every single time, even if you are unlucky to get a bad file it has repair files...something torrents dont have and you dont have to upload anything if you dont want.

Torrents are sh1t but if it suits you then power to you m8.

I once had a chat with the guy who created Par files, I asked him to explain the basics of it, after a long laborious chat I had to take two Anadin extra and go to my bed.

Par files are the creations of druids.

I once had a chat with the guy who created Par files, I asked him to explain the basics of it, after a long laborious chat I had to take two Anadin extra and go to my bed.

Par files are the creations of druids.

par files want shuvin up mr par files botty...:proud:

:Cheers:

ive tried the following
alt.binaries.dvd
alt.binaries.boneless
alt.binaries.dvd.ntsc

this is a deperate situation bobby is about to be killed jenna still doing time but i dont have the last disk and our lass is doing my head in

You'd probably ber better off posting it in one of the american TV groups mate.

I'll have a search for your post.

interesting points all well made.
:Cheers:
the BIG companies are so scared of the ease of use(read spoonfeeding)of usenet that they dont even mention it in the constant blurb re: stopping illegal downloads.the point is that they cannot(opps.....) stop it because we live in a world where hd movies(legal ones) music games etc etc are widespread to such an extent that the isp cannot surley know whether the dls are illegal or not.not without opening up each packet of data.and then with encryption this becaomes nigh on impossible(and frankly highly illegal-on their part).
so we leech a shit load...prove it is illegal....oh,you cant.....ok then.......
lol
usenet was here before t'internet and it will always be so.where the big firms always mention p2p bearshare kazza limewire azureus etc etc they rarely mention usenet.why?to stop the world and his dog knowing the ease,speed and (relative)safety of binaries.
if it ever does come on top i have to hold my hands up and say ive had a good run for half a decade or so.
BINARIES RULE OK

i thought i had posted this in another,more relevant,thread?i iguess not.sorry

Last edited:
lol, this is a funny thread now, partycan, we tried to help you, and because it all went pear shaped your end, you say newsgroups are all wank etc lol, tut tut, try signing up to a decent one, I did with giganews ages ago, they had a 3 day trial, if you dont get on, u can cancel, cant get fairer than that, but as its all 'wank' you prob be back on ya snail speed torrents again :) We all try and help each other on here, u know the saying, u can lead a horse to water etc, now get bloody drinking!!!! pmsl :)

think ill give the SSL with grabit a little test. i know grabit dont support it direct but ill try with the little tut here

For the past few years on Ngroups I have never got ssl to work on newsleecher, never really bothered me though but just wondered if anyone else uses newsleecher and ssl.

yes m8,working here with `usenetserver`
For the past few years on Ngroups I have never got ssl to work on newsleecher, never really bothered me though but just wondered if anyone else uses newsleecher and ssl.

yes m8,working here with `usenetserver`

cheers Dave....I read my post and left out a word, I meant to say has anyone got it working properly (full speed), I only get half my speed and it spikes like hell, but I guess you still have it working properly or you would have said.

jaffa,odd times it spikes,but mainly running full speed m8.
cheers Dave....I read my post and left out a word, I meant to say has anyone got it working properly (full speed), I only get half my speed and it spikes like hell, but I guess you still have it working properly or you would have said.

When I set it up on newsbin pro, my speed would fluctuate between full speed and around 400kb less, it wasn't too much of a drop considering everything was encrypted and it was on a 20mb connection.

These days I'm lucky to get 400kb/s in the first place! :(

Just now I'm getting 273kb/s on a 20mb connection, been like this for months.

When I set it up on newsbin pro, my speed would fluctuate between full speed and around 400kb less, it wasn't too much of a drop considering everything was encrypted and it was on a 20mb connection.

These days I'm lucky to get 400kb/s in the first place! :(

Just now I'm getting 273kb/s on a 20mb connection, been like this for months.

:eek: 273kbs on a 20 mb connection ....thats fookin' ludicrous mate :(

According to Ngroups they are still having probs with ssl, I really dont care aout it but I would probably use it if it worked. I only have a 4mb line and only max out around 490, that suits me and VM are upgrading us to 10mb soon so that will make it faster. Its not enough for me to change to giganews though, stuff them I dont care if they know what I download.

Back