Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 52 65.8%

• Total voters

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
What would the majority of people consider the worst pain of all. Many people will say giving birth or something else. Personally I say a kick in the nuts is the worst pain, but peoples opinions differ.

Toothache, serious nerve jangling savage toothache, never feel anything like it, I had a abcess behind a damaged tooth, they couldnt remove the tooth until the abcess had gone, i had the worst week of pain until the antibiotics had done their work.

a 5 ton forklift over the foot with the steel toe cap crushed down so far i nealy lost my toes :FRIGHT:

having your balls squashed in a vice grip thing then your eyeballs bursting out of pain....must be painful.

id go with toothache.. equally though getting hit in the nads my a mouldmaster on a cold day is bad lol

I don't go with sll this child birth crap, I never felt a thing and my wife was laughing hysterically with gas and air so cant be that bad, she wouldnt even share the gas and air...:proud:

Kidney stones and the aftermath of peeing the bloody things out...now that fekkin hurts.

it good that gas n air tryed some , i did get dry mouth for about 2 days lol

couldnt vote as havent given birth although i was there and it didnt look tougher than a stiff shit but wife now arguing with me.lol.
the worst pain i had was breaking my ankle and leaving it for 5 days to have it reset when awake,that wasnt fun.
also i had bad toothache and actually had a pair of pliers trying to pull it out at 3am that was also quite bad

Cluster Headache, or as people with them call them Suicide Headaches, because that is the only way to get rid of them. Even women say it's a pain worse than child birth.

I have suffered these since I was 25, 21 years ago.

Cluster headache, nicknamed "suicide headache", is a neurological disease that involves, as its most prominent feature, an immense degree of pain. "Cluster" refers to the tendency of these headaches to occur periodically, with active periods interrupted by spontaneous remissions. The cause of the disease is currently unknown. It affects approximately 0.1% of the population, and men are more commonly affected than women.

Cluster headaches are excruciating unilateral headaches[1] of extreme intensity.[2] The duration of the common attack ranges from as short as 15 minutes to three hours or more. The onset of an attack is rapid, and most often without the preliminary signs that are characteristic of a migraine. However, some sufferers report preliminary sensations of pain in the general area of attack, often referred to as "shadows", that may warn them an attack is imminent. Though the headaches are almost exclusively unilateral, there are some documented as cases of "side-shifting" between cluster periods, or, even rarer, simultaneously (within the same cluster period) bilateral headache.

The pain of cluster headaches is markedly greater than in other headache conditions, including severe migraines; experts have suggested that it may be the most painful condition known to medical science. Female patients have reported it as being more severe than childbirth.[4] Dr. Peter Goadsby, Professor of Clinical Neurology at University College London, a leading researcher on the condition has commented:

"Cluster headache is probably the worst pain that humans experience. I know that’s quite a strong remark to make, but if you ask a cluster headache patient if they’ve had a worse experience, they’ll universally say they haven't. Women with cluster headache will tell you that an attack is worse than giving birth. So you can imagine that these people give birth without anesthetic once or twice a day, for six, eight, or ten weeks at a time, and then have a break. It's just awful."[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_headache

Kidney stones is pretty bad.

I used to suffer from quite bad migraines and that was nasty - 3 day jobs - but the worst for me was earlier this year: very bad sinusitis.

The whole of one side of my face was swollen right up, I had pain in my head, eye, nose, ear, teeth and jaw. It actually made me cry at one point -not something I do that often.

hernia operation for me ....

cant sneeze, laugh , cough , walk , pee , poo , move , lol

having my first baby, the second one wasn't nearly as bad.

and yeah i've had broken bones and various different things to compare it to lol

Trapped sciatic nerve. Brought tears to my eyes I am not afraid to admit. I have also had broken bones,dislocated shoulder,toothache ect but none come close to the trapped sciatic nerve. Luckily a few visits to a private sports masseuse sorted things out for me.....Before Going to this guy I was literally unable to walk or even sit and had to lie at a certain angle to ease the pain. Best £75-£100 I have ever spent.

Back