Worst pain in the world?

• Giving Birth

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Kick in the Nuts

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 52 65.8%

• Total voters
kidney stones trust me never experianced anything like it from walking down the stairs from top the bottom thats how quick the pain came on and it was like somebody had shot me .At the time the 4 paramedics that turned up didnt know what was causing the pain ,passed out twice with the pain which i had never experianced before. By the time they got me to hospital i had throwed up numerous times ,then i was in that much pain they gave me pain killers in every oraphis but u couldn't give a damb u just want to be knocked out ,(which they said they coudn't do)because trust me i asked !

in my experiance its the worst and the doctors confirmed it ,they have a pain rating where a birth they reckon is a 6-7 ,and from women who have done both child birth and had kidney stones said the pain of a kidney stone is a pure 10

trust me i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy

I agree, had them twice now, first time 10 years ago a stone the size of a marble, and 2 months ago had 2 stones - never in my life have I felt so much pain.

I'd say toothache but I remember a doctor saying child birth is suppose to be the worst followed very close by kidney stones.

has to be when i came off my bike when i was younger, nocked out a few teeth,
broken nose, never cried so much in my life.

NASA - Home

Deffinatly NOT the same, and I get treated by a doctor. SUNCT Syndrom normally appears in men aged 50 or over, I'm only 46, and I've had the headaches since being 25. But they were blamed on high blood pressure at the time, although the quack couldn't explain why I still got the headaches when my blood pressure was normal, or why they only affected one side on my head and had other symtoms. :)

Ouch(UK) - The Organisation for the Understanding of Cluster Headache

Oh I know about SUNCT all too well, my father has got it and has had the occipital nerve stimulator fitted :)

My Backpain...3 badly worn disks in my back....pain pain pain everyday....I've had bad toothache from abcess...but this is worse and its never gonna go away!!!!

I'd say toothache but I remember a doctor saying child birth is suppose to be the worst followed very close by kidney stones.
My own mother told me giving birth isn't as bad as it's made out to be.

i rekon woman just tell men it's that bad because they know we can never find out if the're talking shit.

i'm not saying it aint painfull, but i bet it aint the most painfull thing in the world.

Getting kicked in the nuts by a crisp buxom wench wearing stilletos is both painfull and delightfull, just a shame you have to insult or pay them before they'll do it.

My own mother told me giving birth isn't as bad as it's made out to be.

i rekon woman just tell men it's that bad because they know we can never find out if the're talking shit.

i'm not saying it aint painfull, but i bet it aint the most painfull thing in the world.

I guess it depends. Some people have an easy enough time of it, some spend days in labour and have a horrific time.

Worst pain I felt was when I was suffering from a pulled rib muscle....every inhale of breath felt like someone stabbed me with an iron bar doused in hydrochloric acid, basically had to learn how to breathe sufficiently with minimal expansion of the lung due to the sheer pain, also couldn't sit for any longer than 10 minutes because it grew too painful, thankfully it only lasts a fortnight but for that fortnight it's omnipresesnt and extremely painful. Almost unbearable because it affected every breath taken.

Oh I know about SUNCT all too well, my father has got it and has had the occipital nerve stimulator fitted :)

I get Oxygen to help when the headaches occur, and verapamil to try to releave the symptoms. I did consider deep hypothalamic stimulation, when the doctor suggested it years ago, but bottled out. I've never had an operation yet, and I'm not about to start now.

Last edited:
ok I have suffered in my life with 1. migraine, 2.kidneystones, 3.broken ankle.and the loss of my beloved wife to a heart condition 3 years ago and that pain never goes away.
mental anguish is overlooked because it is well hidden by most people but for physical pain the kidney stone wins.

I get Oxygen to help when the headaches occur, and verapamil to try to releave the symptoms. I did consider deep hypothalamic stimulation, when the doctor suggested it years ago, but bottled out. I've never had an operation yet, and I'm not about to start now.

I use my dads old O2 cylinders for oxygenating me beer prior to fermentation...lol

PS the worst pain in the world so far is an abscess on a lower front tooth!

Apart from running out of cider I'd go with: Toothache, Earache kick in the henry hollocks! Although I'd imagine a paper cut on the end of your penis might be painful? Across the way so that it looked like a possy driver! :FRIGHT:

Worst pain ive suffered and oddly not everytime is when im flying and the plane is descending i get a severe pain above and behind my eyes.
It lasts for about 30 sec to maybe a minute or so.
Its excruciating and if it was longer i dont think i could fly again.
I rekon its to do with the rate of descent ie if it comes down quick.
Its very sore but soon forgotton.

Worst pain ive suffered and oddly not everytime is when im flying and the plane is descending i get a severe pain above and behind my eyes.
It lasts for about 30 sec to maybe a minute or so.
Its excruciating and if it was longer i dont think i could fly again.
I rekon its to do with the rate of descent ie if it comes down quick.
Its very sore but soon forgotton.

I've had that before. I figured it was something to do with air trapped in your head or something. Absolutely, quite litterly blinding, felt like clawing my eyes out and there is nothing you can do about it.

Could be to do with sinus. Have you tried to pop your ears?

Back