Windows 8

if you use newsgroups mate ive just seen ultimate x64 on there, where ever you get your copy from make sure to use dazloader to urm..... make it work wink wink nudge nudge and all that

it is mate or at least it says in the nfo it is, but your missing a trick to be honest mate you can use any version cracked or otherwise and then use dazloader to crack it tbh which ever version i use i never use the crack on the disc due to it could be carrying a virus dazloader is the only way to crack it as far as im concerned mate and its very reliable.

search for an untouched version and use dazloader..

just sent it mate ill tell you what impatient isn't the word lol you pm'd me less than 10 mins ago.

I cant help thinking someone is going to read this thread for info and wonder whats going on theres a couple of pages of win 7 talk now lol.

If I install a copy of windows 8 off newsgroups is it an upgrade or a new installation ? I'm still in 2 minds about win 8 tbh

i upgraded myself mate if i didnt have a new laptop due i would be doing a clean install this lappy is running like a bag crap at the min not sure if that as anything to do with it but ive heard of win 8 running on a lot lesser machines.

I could imagine it would be full ISO mate. That would allow upgrade or full install.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

well i did the 14.99 update and ive got to say im liking it personally... you can still use the old type desktop aswell, i like the speed its deff an improvement from win7.

win 8 pro for 14.99 cant go wrong, plus ms at the minute are doing a free upgrade to get the media center which isnt included normally, ive registered for the free media center pack but ive not got my key yet.

https://windowsupgradeoffer.com/en-GB ....note: read the requirements and adjust what you put in the registration ;) (purchase date of your pc).

Add features - Microsoft Windows .......for the free registration of the media pack for the media center (ive registered but no email with key yet for me).

didn't work for me no matter what i put in it wouldn't let me get a copy, looks like i got to pay £49.49 there again its still cheap.

If you cant get it for £15 cant you still buy the £25 version instead that's what I did when I could get the other offer to work mate.

Heres the link for £24.99 mate, WIN 8

Last edited:
im grabbing the upgrade at £25 which i think is a very good deal .......

but what i am concerned about is .... if i upgrade my win 7 full retail to win 8, will i loose my win 7 full retail license.....??? i always get the full retail license as im always upgrading my pc.
so i can upgrade my motherboard and anything else i want to which you cant with an oem license. oem is tied to the motherboard once registered....

as win 8 isnt going on sale as full retail but only as an upgrade or oem (system builder) editions id rather get a cheap vista license and upgrade that to win 8 rather than loose my win 7 full retail license ........

where is the link all i get is the download assistant

Back