Which tomtom to get ?????

Curly

Inactive User
Reaction score
In between Bro and Mairyhinge. Hold that thought..
Hello peeps, I'm new to this section so bear with me lol

I'm wanting to get a tomtom for a xmas pressie for someone.
I like the look of the widescreen one.
Am I right in saying that if I get the basic widescreen model, I can add traffic info or maps or voices from here???
Can I get away with not having to buy the top of the range model???
If so, which model should I be looking at, and do you experts in this field know of any good deals lol

Curly

tomtom one xl wide screen...u should get free cams and that off TT . com

will this be able to do everything ???

yep for the uk.... arso your have the card slot if you need it for more maps and blue tooth......

ide be quick if i was u as the new v3's dont have the card slot nore blue tooth..

ive had a v3 one and a now got the tomtom one v2...did a big update off TThome into it and i carnt tell the difference beteen the two...

with this v2 i have now got a card slot pluss its got 1 gig memory inside with all western europe maps on...and had a free case with it..

cool

Hello Curly.

There are differences between ONE Xl UK and XL EU, AFAIK the Uk has a smaller internal memory with data on sd card, while EU has 1gb of memory and NO sd card when bought, but it has an empty slot.

The EU then has versitality (but costs more) in that you can add a card with Eastern Europe (and get a route to Istanbul), then pop it out and drop in the USA & Canada maps or others as required.

If you go to UK then I would suggest you get a 4Gb sd card or there abouts to allow you to play with various maps and upgrades.

Info on how to upgrade can be found can be found in the STICKIES at the top of the section.

Kenny444

Back