Which Mobile Phone???

micky0908

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all I am due for an upgrade for my mobile and am not sure which to get I am stuck between the Nokia N95 and the LG U990 Viewty, been reading up on both but still undecided, anyone recommend either of these or any other good phone thats out!

Thanks

Mick

Don't know much about the LG as never used one but got an N95 and never looked back ;)

;)

same here the N95 is a good phone my only niggle is the battery life, its not terrible like has been extensively reported but is not in the same league as say most ericssons.
not tried the "new" black but they have meant to have improved the life on it?

The 'black' 8GB has a much better battery life ;)

Can get through a full days 'average usage' and still have charge left in it.

:)

i just got the n95 8gig got garmin loaded,a couple of films on it, and a sh*t load
of music on it .... not had any probs whatso ever

i hope this helps...

thanks for the replys chaps looks like its the n95 for me then

I had the viewty for 3 days , then sent it back , nice looking phone and easy to use just not got enough features on it , so deffo go for the n95

I bought an N95 8GB a few days ago, impressive piece of kit.

My m8 at work bought a Viewty from Dialaphone a couple of months ago & has had no end of problems with it.

I used to swear by the Sony Ericsson models as the battery life was incredible, but they lacked the functionality of the N95.

The things that swung the N95 over the K850i for me were:

5MP Camera
Built in GPS (I also loaded Garmin, TomTom, & Google Maps)
WiFi (can piggy-back onto unprotected networks) :)
MP3 Player with 3.5 standard jack.
etc, etc, etc

The N95 is much more than a phone, It's a mini computer, so battery life will be on the low side, but I suspect that you won't be far away from a PC/Power Point/Car Adapter, so charging it back up shouldn't be a problem.

Hi. the only other problem with the new 8Gb N95 is there is no way to increase the memory there is no mini-sd slot unlike the old one so if you like music/films/software go for the old one, if 8Gb is fine then go for the new black on.

Back