• Datawrite

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • RiDisc

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • Other

Votes: 23 18.0%

• Total voters
have u

I can tell you I wont be using Infiniti 360 discs again for fooks sake wots wrong with this writer Pio 111D just bought 25 first five have failed. They're going back to the shop tomorrow for some stern money back they said theyd work.

have you tried imgburn with the settings in my last post m8 it may help it may not its seems a bit more stable than clone cd (if thats what your using) because u actualy set the layerbreak in the settings so unlike clone cd it does not try and search for its own layer break or something like that !

have you tried imgburn with the settings in my last post m8 it may help it may not its seems a bit more stable than clone cd (if thats what your using) because u actualy set the layerbreak in the settings so unlike clone cd it does not try and search for its own layer break or something like that !

thanks mate I'm using Imgburn now its the cheap discs that fook up for me I just burned with a Verb and it burned in 15 minutes without stopping right to the end , 6x speed (says 2.4x on the tin) :) Shame they're so expensive.

I can not get the Verbatims anywhere, and have really looked...

Best places at the moment please.

I have always had 100% read and write with them, so don't want to give others a go.

i use ritek disc and tuff discs and mirror never had a problem with any of them on my msi writer and my pioneer writer

im getting this now from SVP

NEC AD-5170A 18x DVD+/-R/RW/DL Writer / Black OEM Drive

and also

Datawrite Full-Face Printable (8x) DL DVD+R / Spindle tub of 25

I have just burned 5 games with Nec 350A and the traxdata media worked brilliant, had one error that was my fault. Tried with a Lite-on external had no joy.

Giving the Nec 350A back tomorrow, but damn this is a great writer!

the new infinity 360(anyone think ms may have something to say about that) seem ok,1 fail from 10,all burned at 8x,piss poor printing surface tho

im still sticking to verbs,nothing comes close to the quality of them so far

o and bigpockets have em in stock

traxdata

i always use traxdata ,only had problem with call duty 3 crashing using pioneer 110D 2.4 SPEED

Datawrite

I've been using Verbatin discs for a while as quality is top notch, changed to Datawrite @ 80p a discs and there's no noticeable difference, can't grumble for such a cheap disc.

I've been burning them on my laptop on my NEC 6750-A Burner.

Works all the time!

I use the cheapest shite I can find :)

Yet to make a coaster, some of the cheap 2x rated discs have actually worked at 8x, apart from speed differences I can't tell the difference betwen good and bad media.

sorry to hijack the thread but i notice a few of you are using ridisc dl if anyone wants 2x10 packs for £10 inc of delivery give me a shout :) lol i tried them and prefer verbs the 2 10 packs are still sealed

I use Ridisc, not had a problem with them. Not sure how much, as it was a while ago when i got them, but i use Clonecd, on a pioneer burner.

Works a treat

i use Aone discs with 100% success rate on my pioneer 112with up to date firmware. all games have been burn using xbox backupcreator at 2.4x with no problems what so ever. got em 10 for £10 at ukdvdr.

I,ve tried Virbatum , Memorex , and Sony DVD+R/DL disks and have had np so far. What is almost as importnat as the media is to make sure you burn the discs as rom.

I,ve tried Virbatum , Memorex , and Sony DVD+R/DL disks and have had np so far. What is almost as importnat as the media is to make sure you burn the discs as rom.

this hasnt been an issue for some time,the having to bitset was made redundant in all the newer firmwares

cant we start posting where people are finding thier discs and for how much.
I'm struggling to find disc at the prices people are mentioning and im in need of plenty more.

Cheers

I use Ridisc, not had a problem with them. Not sure how much, as it was a while ago when i got them, but i use Clonecd, on a pioneer burner.

Works a treat

What speed are your discs rated at mate, and what speed do they actually burn at?

Back