what about the Birds

my cat looks after the birds in my garden they go down well, and she brings me one every now and then.

I know you did.

And you're wrong.

What's better, a starving bird with bread or a starving bird with no bread?
Niether both will die in this weather if they dont eat anything else over a few days
Agreed, but to say bread has no nutritional value and is pointless is just wrong, that's my point :)

It's a quiet day, lol
I am not wrong its pointless to feed birds just bread it has no nutritional value to a bird
i say again if a bird eats bread and nothing else especially in this cold weather it will eventually it will die.
but please do not try and prove me wrong,
witch some thick fookers on here would try and do just for the sake of it
i dont want a death on my hands lol.

I am not wrong its pointless to feed birds just bread it has no nutritional value to a bird

So, carbohydrate, protein and fat along with various vitamins are useless to the bird? :err:

say again if a bird eats bread and nothing else especially in this cold weather it will eventually it will die.
but please do not try and prove me wrong,

I don't need to prove you wrong, you ARE wrong ;)

Bread is made of various compounds all of which the bird can readily make use of, starch, sugars, fats, protein etc, all easily digestable by the Bird.

It's hardly pointless now, is it?

witch some thick fookers on here would try and do just for the sake of it
i dont want a death on my hands lol.

Was that thick or sick or both? :)

I never thought I'd be debating the worth of bread in the lives of birds!

This forum is crazy.

Yeah folks!

Winter is here and our native birds are finding food scarce, please go to the pet shop and buy a bag of nuts for our feathered friends!

There's no finer sight on a winters morning than a pair of tits around your nut sack! However, just remember its a bit early in the year to expect a swallow! ;)

:Cheers:

hahaha i like this mate , made me smile...

I've always wondered where the fook do Robins go in the summer? :err:

I never seen them in the summer (not that I'm looking) but in the winter they seem to pop up all over the place.

You really are thick sometimes Witchy! They go and work with Batman! I though everybody knew that :err:

Hey!

I'm think ALL of the time, and don't you forget it Sonny!

:)

I wonder if Bats like bread. :err:

On our bird feeder there is nuts and fat balls, at the moment we are having to fill it up every few days, but that is mainly because of the fecking squirrels.

Back