Well done the French !

You see this is a classic example of misinterpretation, if you go to a mechanic when you’re sick.
But I don’t think you went to a mechanic, I think you went somewhere worse.

What did I misinterpret? Assuming you meant "me" as you are not very clear in your posts.

A mechanic is a person not a place and "worse" needs a comparison (something cannot be just "worse") so from this I surmise that you are not a native English speaker or have little understanding of the nuances of the language. You seem to be overly defensive of Islam without addressing the sources I have cited and I suspect you are practising taqiyya and kitmann.

If you want to learn about Islam I suggest you learn from the proper sources as I did.

As aforementioned, I have read the Saudi authorised transliteration of the Qur'an by Hilali and Khan. Is that not a "proper source"? It is one of the most popular. Or, are there more than one Islams?

Also, did you listen to the Hitchens material?

the think is this is the only subject we continue to teach our kids thats not based on one fact

What did I misinterpret? Assuming you meant "me" as you are not very clear in your posts.

A mechanic is a person not a place and "worse" needs a comparison (something cannot be just "worse") so from this I surmise that you are not a native English speaker or have little understanding of the nuances of the language. You seem to be overly defensive of Islam without addressing the sources I have cited and I suspect you are practising taqiyya and kitmann.

As aforementioned, I have read the Saudi authorised transliteration of the Qur'an by Hilali and Khan. Is that not a "proper source"? It is one of the most popular. Or, are there more than one Islams?

Also, did you listen to the Hitchens material?

May I politely remind you that we are only sharing our thoughts and not arguing.

I don’t know what “taqiyya and kitmann” mean and I can’t be bothered to google it, I don’t suppose it’s important.

As for me, I think in English and I dream in English, so that makes English my mother tongue.

But I also speak a little Turkish, some Greek and a minute amount of Arabic

May I politely remind you that we are only sharing our thoughts...

Was I doing otherwise?

I'm guessing you are a Muslim, therefore it is futile to continue a discussion on Islam with you as you are bound by the ideology to protect it and further it at all costs.

Was I doing otherwise?

I'm guessing you are a Muslim, therefore it is futile to continue a discussion on Islam with you as you are bound by the ideology to protect it and further it at all costs.

If you were to have asked me if I was Jewish, Christian or Muslim, I would have given you my definition of these faiths, and then I would have said that I am proud to be all three.

If you were to have asked me if I was Jewish, Christian or Muslim, I would have given you my definition of these faiths, and then I would have said that I am proud to be all three.

Did you listen to the Hitchens material?

The root of the three Abrahamic religions, as you mention, is the same.

Pretty much everything if you're familiar with the history of the Middle East over the last 50 years.

Come on, I think most people are past that theory now and realising that its not just the Jews who are targets. As the religion and the concepts adopted by said religion are exposed to the masses, people are starting to understand its not just land or foreign policy but a belief system in direct contrast with our own, well my own I don't know about you nara.

Hahaha, exposed

Despite lengthy discussion, sometimes involving deep consideration of religion I can only see a summary:

1 - There is no justification for insulting the views of another no matter how stupid you may think them
2 - No matter how insulted you feel, vengeance by violence is unacceptable

Free speech is a right to be applied with wisdom and responsibility. Violence can be met by legal and lethal force.

Tolerance is a better path.

Despite lengthy discussion, sometimes involving deep consideration of religion I can only see a summary:

1 - There is no justification for insulting the views of another no matter how stupid you may think them
2 - No matter how insulted you feel, vengeance by violence is unacceptable

Free speech is a right to be applied with wisdom and responsibility. Violence can be met by legal and lethal force.

Tolerance is a better path.

To my best knowledge I haven't insulted any religion but I do urge people to listen to the Hitchens stuff without taking notice of the title.

Depends on who is being "tolerant" though :).

Being told to be "tolerant" in the UK currently involves ignoring the blatant.

Come on, I think most people are past that theory now and realising that its not just the Jews who are targets. As the religion and the concepts adopted by said religion are exposed to the masses, people are starting to understand its not just land or foreign policy but a belief system in direct contrast with our own, well my own I don't know about you nara.

Ah, so you're not familiar with the history of the Middle East over the last 50 years.

...and you're doing your usual body-swerve again. I was replying to a point you made about anti-semitism, so your "it's not just the Jews who are targets" point is irrelevant.

Ah, so you're not familiar with the history of the Middle East over the last 50 years.

...and you're doing your usual body-swerve again. I was replying to a point you made about anti-semitism, so your "it's not just the Jews who are targets" point is irrelevant.

I know me history, and im saying its irrelevant, there will always be Jihadist while the books promote what they do regardless of land or who is in said land. It was founded in war by a warlord whos life is imitated by every devout muslim today, from the dress to the beard to having 13 year old brides.

I know me history, and im saying its irrelevant, there will always be Jihadist while the books promote what they do regardless of land or who is in said land. It was founded in war by a warlord whos life is imitated by every devout muslim today, from the dress to the beard to having 13 year old brides.

I know that it’s pointless answering you, as you’ve already made up your mind up on the subject, you will believe what you want to believe no matter what anyone says. But there’s nothing much on TV and I’m winding down checking my emails getting ready for bed.

According to the bible Solomon had 1,000 wives and concubines; and some of them were very young indeed, it was legal for boys to marry at the age of 14 and girls at the age of 12. A betrothal often took place with girls as young as 7 years old.

In those days it was considered normal, and if you look at European history, this practice only stopped a few hundred years ago.

My personal view is that the devoutly religious of any denomination or faith are fcuking mental

Isn't it sad that it's 2015 and the media is not full of headlines about missions to Mars and Jupiter, technological breakthroughs in robotics or the latest news on deep sea exploration.

Instead it's dominated with stories that are triggered by backward thinking religous types who are determined to inflict their mental illness on the rest of us, or religous figures who seem to think that the rest of humanity should care for their opinion.

Even if there was a God, I bet he would be pretty bloody dissapointed with the whole shambles.

I suspect you are practising taqiyya and kitmann.
No wonder I never heard of this word “taqiyya and kitmann”, it’s one of the favorite buzz words from Islamaphobes sites, and I can’t be bothered to respond to this bullshit.

But if you are interested in it I suggest you go here: Silencing Spencer: Taqiyya and Kitman are part of Judeo-Christian Belief | Spencer Watch and fill your boots.

And you most definitely didn’t go to the doctor to get this bullshit about Islam, shame on you.

According to the bible Solomon had 1,000 wives and concubines; and some of them were very young indeed, it was legal for boys to marry at the age of 14 and girls at the age of 12. A betrothal often took place with girls as young as 7 years old.

In those days it was considered normal, and if you look at European history, this practice only stopped a few hundred years ago.

Indeed, but I think that posting facts is probably a bit naive in the context of this thread.

But if you are interested in it I suggest you go here: Silencing Spencer: Taqiyya and Kitman are part of Judeo-Christian Belief | Spencer Watch and fill your boots.

Interesting site. Thanks for the link.

Last edited:
Back