Well done the French !

Go for the jugular @Bronto, don't be mincing words now, have a beer (or whatever) lol

No matter how popular something is, freedom dictates we have a right to an opposite view. Even the last remaining non-member has a right to remain so AND keep their head...

Last edited by a moderator:
So, attempting to argue against your crude islamophobic propaganda makes me a supporter of terrorism? ( I presume that's what you mean by "what the islamists do")

I'd hope that forum members were intelligent enough to work that one out for themselves.

I see that in a previous post you suggested that idrob might be a holocaust denier. Enough said.

The thing is tho you don't argue/discuss, you come on with a few one liners, usually nothing to do with the thread but just to attack me. I would love a discussion with you but your one liners attacking a legitimate question/fear is less than inspiring and not worthy of discussion.

Anyone who studies religion for 40 years who then denies what is written in the Quran to someone they think knows nothing (Taqiyya) is usually the type of person to deny the holocaust aswell. A reasonable assumption I think.

Call me islamaphobic if you want I have nothing to hide, maybe you could pick a better word next time tho as a phobia is an irrational fear of something, I would strongly argue that its far from irrational.

The 80:20 rule has served me well for many years. So, I reckon 80% of people are sound and 20% are dodgy. That's irrespective of race, religion, orientation etc.

:)

@Him Her
You cant beat a bit of pareto ;). When I was a manager many moons ago I used Pareto a lot. And it works ;)

I guess its ok to rattle other people’s gages but when someone rattles ours, we don’t like it.

For clarification:

image.jpg

The 20%. This probability scatterplot shows borderline dodgy to the left, dodgy but harmless in the middle and total nutjobs to the right ;)

Hands up those of you who will forgive and forget, and then hands up those of you who will hold a grudge.

I could never forgive barbaric terror. Like the beheading of innocent aid workers and volounteers or terrorists who hijack aircraft and fly them into buildings killing many thousands of people like you and I. Could you? I will also never forget. Will you? @idrob

No I’m not a holocaust denier, but I do sometimes wonder why when we felt sorry for the 6 million Jews that were slaughtered by Hitler and the Nazis, we gave them a small part of Palestine instead of giving them a small part of Germany.

There has never been a civilization or a nation referred to as "Palestine" There is not, nor has there ever been, a distinct "Palestinian" culture or language

It's a forum, chill!

I am chilled....................I don't see anything wrong or inflammatory in what I said, I only stated what is a truth, everyone has the ability to forgive something, but it can't be forgotten, because it has happened and therefore after it becomes history. Some may have the ability to put something to the back of their mind or even deny to themselves that it has happened, but if it has happened it is history either in a small scale or in a grand scale.
That is Fact.

I could never forgive barbaric terror. Like the beheading of innocent aid workers and volounteers or terrorists who hijack aircraft and fly them into buildings killing many thousands of people like you and I. Could you? I will also never forget. Will you? @idrob
No, but at the same time I would very much like to find out how these people tick, what makes them suecide bombers.
If someone was to offer me a billion pounds, I still wouldn’t do it and I’m an old man, so I most definitely wouldn’t have done it when I was younger.

There has never been a civilization or a nation referred to as "Palestine" There is not, nor has there ever been, a distinct "Palestinian" culture or language

Who do you think the Philistines were?

Judges 15:4 Samson strikes out against the Philistines by burning their crops.

“Then Samson went and caught three hundred foxes; and he took torches, turned the foxes tail to tail, and put a torch between each pair of tails. When he had set the torches on fire, he let the foxes go into the standing grain of the Philistines, and burned up both the shocks and the standing grain, as well as the vineyards and olive groves.”

I am chilled....................I don't see anything wrong or inflammatory in what I said, I only stated what is a truth, everyone has the ability to forgive something, but it can't be forgotten, because it has happened and therefore after it becomes history. Some may have the ability to put something to the back of their mind or even deny to themselves that it has happened, but if it has happened it is history either in a small scale or in a grand scale.
That is Fact.

General observation M8, not aimed at any post or poster in particular.

No, but at the same time I would very much like to find out how these people tick, what makes them suecide bombers.
If someone was to offer me a billion pounds, I still wouldn’t do it and I’m an old man, so I most definitely wouldn’t have done it when I was younger.

Was there a pun intented as it made me laugh ;)

No pun intended mate, if you understand the reasoning behind it, do share.
And don’t say because they are mad, they can’t all be mad.

No pun intended mate, if you understand the reasoning behind it, do share.
And don’t say because they are mad, they can’t all be mad.
We, in this Country would call them selfish cowards?, unfortunately it's about glory in there homeland. These idiots are made into role models for there younger generation and it is pathetic. Oh and yes many are mad but not all of them and that indeed is a shame because it doesn't really give there race a good name does it???.

Back