Well done the French !

No wonder I never heard of this word “taqiyya and kitmann”, it’s one of the favorite buzz words from Islamaphobes sites, and I can’t be bothered to respond to this bullshit.

But if you are interested in it I suggest you go here: Silencing Spencer: Taqiyya and Kitman are part of Judeo-Christian Belief | Spencer Watch and fill your boots.

And you most definitely didn’t go to the doctor to get this bullshit about Islam, shame on you.

Hahaha I bet your a holocaust denier aswell, as well as being an expert on religion?

Hahaha I bet your a holocaust denier aswell, as well as being an expert on religion?

No I’m not a holocaust denier, but I do sometimes wonder why when we felt sorry for the 6 million Jews that were slaughtered by Hitler and the Nazis, we gave them a small part of Palestine instead of giving them a small part of Germany.

He is certainly not an expert considering taqiyya is mentioned in the Koran, yet he has never heard of it.

A Man’s Speaking to His Wife to Make Her Happy

Under Islamic law, a husband is permitted to lie to his wife if she asks him “do I look beautiful?” So as not to hurt her feelings, the husband may claim she is the most beautiful woman on earth, even if in reality she looks horribly ugly. This permission is given to the husband, argue Islamic jurists, to safeguard the woman’s feelings. It would be cruel, they say, to be honest in this case. (One cannot help but be reminded of the epic Geico commercial.)

Regardless of religion faith colour or creed, we all know this feeling! Lol

He is certainly not an expert considering taqiyya is mentioned in the Koran, yet he has never heard of it.

With respect, I never said that I was an expert; it’s just my hobby to study the subject, so you could say that I am a student of Theology.

As for this Taqiyya and Kitman that you keep regurgitating, it is a part of Judeo-Christian Belief.

If you could be bothered to read the link I gave you in a previous answer, you would never repeat those words again. Assuming you are a normal sensible person.

Not everyone is as stupid as they would like us to be. Some of us have took the time to educate ourselves, well done spectre

If you could be bothered to read the link I gave you in a previous answer, you would never repeat those words again. Assuming you are a normal sensible person.

I'm busy, at work.

If you listen to the Hitchens link you will find where Islam borrowed many things from.

No I’m not a holocaust denier, but I do sometimes wonder why when we felt sorry for the 6 million Jews that were slaughtered by Hitler and the Nazis, we gave them a small part of Palestine instead of giving them a small part of Germany.

That would be because they had been migrating to Palestine for decades regarding it as their spiritual homeland.

I don't normally comment on grammar, but since you claim to have educated yourself, I think I can get away with it here.

Typical of you nara, no argument to put across so you go nit picking for grammar. Really have you got nothing better to contribute?

You don't seem to have any views on women's rights in Islam or sharia law operating in this country or any other point raised in this thread to do with Islam or what everyone likes to call 'radical' Islam.

Just the same old line of the USA the west in Muslim lands or jumping on anyone who raises these valid points.

To anyone reading these thread would think you support what the Islamists do?

To anyone reading these thread would think you support what the Islamists do?

So, attempting to argue against your crude islamophobic propaganda makes me a supporter of terrorism? ( I presume that's what you mean by "what the islamists do")

I'd hope that forum members were intelligent enough to work that one out for themselves.

I see that in a previous post you suggested that idrob might be a holocaust denier. Enough said.

According to the bible Solomon had 1,000 wives and concubines; and some of them were very young indeed, it was legal for boys to marry at the age of 14 and girls at the age of 12. A betrothal often took place with girls as young as 7 years old.

"According to the Bible" you might just as well of said "According to Alice in wonderland" The Bible is as big a crock of shit as the quran, Religion was created to control the masses, that is why the Islamist fundaMENTAList do not want the people educated, because as soon as people are educated they begin to question what a load of old bollox is written in these books

50 Virgins waiting for the Islamic martyrs lol yeah my smelly hairy arse they are

"According to the Bible" you might just as well of said "According to Alice in wonderland" The Bible is as big a crock of shit as the quran, Religion was created to control the masses, that is why the Islamist fundaMENTAList do not want the people educated, because as soon as people are educated they begin to question what a load of old bollox is written in these books

50 Virgins waiting for the Islamic martyrs lol yeah my smelly hairy arse they are

Suppose someone wrote a new Image, which when you flushed into your receiver, either through usb, telnet or rs232, it would with the correct new softcam, do everything you could possibly want. Sly HD, Virmin, and no Cline necessary, it’s all included in the new softcam. This new Image became the most popular image in the world.

Then there are lots of negative rumors spread from some competitors, you would still owe it to yourself to try this new Image out.

According to the BBC Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world. A comprehensive American study concluded in 2009 the number of Muslims stood at approximately 23% of the world population from 1990 to 2010. The global Muslim population increased at an average annual rate of 2.2%. By 2030 Muslims are projected to represent about 26.4% of the global population (out of a total of 7.9 billion people).

Several sources believe that this increase is due to conversion and reproduction.

However, according to Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversion alone.

According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 has Islam as the fastest-growing religion in the world.

Growth of religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We owe it to ourselves, maybe not to flush this new Image into our receivers, but at least to take a closer look.

Again please remember, we are only sharing our thoughts, and also remember that although I have studied their beliefs in depth, I never said off which persuasion I am, if any.

I wasn’t aware that they wanted to take over the world, I must have missed that bit, and I’ not excusing any lowlife arseholes (if they are that).

What I am saying is, if we support and encourage like the USA, what is going on in the land of Canaan, then we shouldn’t be surprised, shocked, hurt like a virgin maiden and start moaning and groaning when the ripple effect hits us here.

Idrob, nor did I intimate at whatever religion you are, or indeed have I suggested that the actions I am proposing aimed at any specific religion.
I am advocating eliminating any extremist activist before they manage to poison minds and kill innocent people, it is of no relevance to me if they are black, white or multi-coloured, or if they are supposedly representing "Christian", "Islam", "Judaism", "Buddhism", "Druidism" or any other faith they mistakenly associate themselves with, because they do not represent any true faith.
As for the position in Israel and Palestine, there has been trouble between the Abrahamic Faiths long before the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948 and has only recently reappeared as a World Wide problem, which suggests an international problem of these extremists.

Suppose someone wrote a new Image, which when you flushed into your receiver, either through usb, telnet or rs232, it would with the correct new softcam, do everything you could possibly want. Sly HD, Virmin, and no Cline necessary, it’s all included in the new softcam. This new Image became the most popular image in the world.

Then there are lots of negative rumors spread from some competitors, you would still owe it to yourself to try this new Image out.

According to the BBC Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the world. A comprehensive American study concluded in 2009 the number of Muslims stood at approximately 23% of the world population from 1990 to 2010. The global Muslim population increased at an average annual rate of 2.2%. By 2030 Muslims are projected to represent about 26.4% of the global population (out of a total of 7.9 billion people).

Several sources believe that this increase is due to conversion and reproduction.

However, according to Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversion alone.

According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 has Islam as the fastest-growing religion in the world.

Growth of religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We owe it to ourselves, maybe not to flush this new Image into our receivers, but at least to take a closer look.

Someone said in an earlier post "attack the post, not the poster" ok here goes - that post is the biggest load of shit I have read on here in a long long time, you compare the belief or non belief in a religion to the flashing of an image to a Linux box, lmfao X1000000000000000000000000000000

I do not owe anything to myself, I do not, and never will believe in any of that crap

I take it the word flush is a typo and you meant Flash ? to be honest that whole post should be flushed along with all the other crap wrote in the Bible, the Quran, the Tiptaka, the Rig Veda, the Tanak and any other manifestation or variation you can think of

Please go and preach your shit elsewhere

Back