Vu+Duo

God I love this box, Just realized you can change the Font size in the epg, add you own bouquet, so the missus has her favourites in one and I have mine in another, I haven't even scratched the surface yet, looking forward to trying some plugins and delving deeper.

God I love this box, Just realized you can change the Font size in the epg, add you own bouquet, so the missus has her favourites in one and I have mine in another, I haven't even scratched the surface yet, looking forward to trying some plugins and delving deeper.

same here mate, just got on demand going but for some reason the rte ones arent working for me :( amazing box, like you said havent scratched the surface here either

Have you tried the Auto Bouquet Maker yet ?. It creates a sky like bouquet set and auto updates it.

Yes same here, very good. I am having a bit of bother with epg, when I am in the epg and moving up and down through the channels it doesn't move on screen as quick I am moving the buttons on the remote, move one line up or down and I have to wait a couple of seconds for it to move on screen, just wondering if its a setting I missed. but its no big deal, I can live with it.

Yes same here, very good. I am having a bit of bother with epg, when I am in the epg and moving up and down through the channels it doesn't move on screen as quick I am moving the buttons on the remote, move one line up or down and I have to wait a couple of seconds for it to move on screen, just wondering if its a setting I missed. but its no big deal, I can live with it.

not sure as my box is off atm but will check tomoro as away tonight, but has the epg been downloaded already, as maybe it could be loading thats causing it? what epg you using? I use crossepg and not noticed it tbh

not sure as my box is off atm but will check tomoro as away tonight, but has the epg been downloaded already, as maybe it could be loading thats causing it? what epg you using? I use crossepg and not noticed it tbh
I have a usb mounted and downloaded crosspeg it to their, I didn't notice it at the start, so maybe I have changed something or it could be the pen drive, I'll see how it goes, might try another pen drive.

I have a usb mounted and downloaded crosspeg it to their, I didn't notice it at the start, so maybe I have changed something or it could be the pen drive, I'll see how it goes, might try another pen drive.

i was using my box today and last night and on lag on epg so hopefully an easy fix for you mate, not sure what it could be though. I installed tspanel so i could install some plugins i cant find for download on here but they say cannot allocate memory :( i am looking a plugin like 1channel for movies and tv shows if anyone can help :D

You can Find the TSMedia plugin in the downloads section it has 1channel integrated as well some others, also has IPTV streams from various countries and channels.

You can Find the TSMedia plugin in the downloads section it has 1channel integrated as well some others, also has IPTV streams from various countries and channels.

thanks will look now

does anyone know what's the story with auto standby, I have it set to go into standby after 2hr, but all it does is display a message asking do I want to put it into standby, what's the point of auto standby when its clearly not AUTO.

Back