Vu Duo + Solo clones now available to buy, just been emailed

think ill be looking to get one of these any chance of a pm with website????

There is not now nor has their ever been any form of clone bomb in any ViX image or any other for that matter, the problem with clones at present is they can not function with the new 3.1.1 kernel and the security measures Vu integrated into their new hardware drivers. To say there is a clone bomb in the ViX image is totally false.

There is not now nor has their ever been any form of clone bomb in any ViX image or any other for that matter, the problem with clones at present is they can not function with the new 3.1.1 kernel and the security measures Vu integrated into their new hardware drivers. To say there is a clone bomb in the ViX image is totally false.

Yes m8,

My error. My bad in misunderstanding the supplier.
Further analysis and it's the hardware produced which was not compatible.
Nothing to do with the software. I'm using VIX image and I've no reason to bad mouth them.
You can however use the latest images with the 3.1.1 bootloader now.
There is a rs232 board and a duo/solo loader required.

"VIX Team no offence intended. Keep up the good work"

Looking for a link to get a box any help guys please pm me

Can anyone pm link to the place for duo clones :)

Thanks.

Just to say, keep away from the supplier who sent out the email, you will see their name mentioned a few times in this thread

Can you send us a link for a supplier of the vu duo clones cheers

Could some one PM the link also ? Thanks in advance

post me mate ill get u sorted remember we cant break the rules

you can get the solo for £93 and the duo for £160

u can get them from here, goggle is your friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate, where are these guys based? can they be trusted? has anyone else used them?

its same company as aspley mate, ships within uk according to the chat guy

postage is £23.81! :grayno:

Last edited:
its same company as aspley mate, ships within uk according to the chat guy

postage is £23.81! :grayno:

ive sent them a email so if its the same company i would be happy at getting someone to go there and get me one for 160 note but does anyone no what is the cheapest you can get an original for is

vu + solo original £179 delivered. but i paid with paypal and came to £186 delivered....i bought one...working perfectly, for £26 more but the original plus 24 months warranty..

as for the vu+duo....lgoing for £280 - £320 on fleabay...

Last edited:
Back