Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vu Duo + Solo clones now available to buy, just been emailed

Got myself a VU duo off a supplier I got a few dm's in the past.

1st impressions are excellent.

Took me a while to understand E2 functions on DCC as I've always used E1.
The pic us good on HD and I'm using VIX image.

Got mine for £175 that includes shipping and Vat charges.

How do I get the epg to display 7 days??

Thanks

Thanks

That is a cracking price, I have just got a dm800se from china and it must have been roughly £20 cheaper. Keeps us all updated how you find it.

Cheers

On mine I have set up cross epg and then you just press the epg button. Do a search and you will get a guide on here how to set it up.

What image did you stick on it?

Thanks

The VIX image from vuplushd dot tv

They are prior to the clone bomb.

They're original images.

There is not now nor has their ever been any form of clone bomb in any ViX image or any other for that matter, the problem with clones at present is they can not function with the new 3.1.1 kernel and the security measures Vu integrated into their new hardware drivers. To say there is a clone bomb in the ViX image is totally false.

where can the duo clone be had for £175 from

i asked the same question via PM but he's staying tight lipped about his supplier, I have ordered one since then and it cost roughly £10 dearer so not too fussed

i asked the same question via PM but he's staying tight lipped about his supplier, I have ordered one since then and it cost roughly £10 dearer so not too fussed

I got so many requests I tried to reply to all.

Sorry I missed u out.

I wanted to share in the open forum but, that's not allowed.

If u had posted if anyone got a reply from me via pm then I'm sure u would've got your answer before speculating.

I'm not here to tease people that I got mine for that price.

No worries M8 i eventually ordered from my normal supplier where i get the 800se's from and he knocked a few quid off so sorted

I'm tempted to flog my DM800se and order a Duo Clone to have a play with.

Think I'll hold off just now until we get more reviews though.

The DM800se is perfect for me but it's only got a single tuner I want some of that double tuner goodness..

I'm tempted to flog my DM800se and order a Duo Clone to have a play with.

Think I'll hold off just now until we get more reviews though.

The DM800se is perfect for me but it's only got a single tuner I want some of that double tuner goodness..

My thoughts exactly but the force of the dual tuner is strong :)

Well Manic you save me some hassle cos I was lurking to buy one from them and even sent a message to find out if vu solo is a clone or not.
God bless the internet. Hopefully these guys will lose some business if everyone does some research.
As they say on the "real hustlers" on the BBC:"If it is too good to be true, that is because it is not!"

Well Manic you save me some hassle cos I was lurking to buy one from them and even sent a message to find out if vu solo is a clone or not.
God bless the internet. Hopefully these guys will lose some business if everyone does some research.
As they say on the "real hustlers" on the BBC:"If it is too good to be true, that is because it is not!"

They are all clones if purchased from other than the reputable suppliers u have advertised around sat forums.

Anyone who states shipping times ranging from 10-15 days is drop shipping from china.

I don't think anyone can sell a original duo cheaper than £280.

This thread is about clones.

Back