Vu Duo + Solo clones now available to buy, just been emailed

There has been a price drop in last couple of days on the rrp of the vu+ receivers. I'd hang fire and wait for the chinese to follow suit in response to it

hi i just bought a vu+ solo for 130 pound delivered just waiting for it to arrive said 3 to 4 buisness days

Thanks for that info, you prob saved me a few quid there.
Wil hang fire for a week or 2.

Battlestar, £130 was not a bad price, please pm me the link will have a look.

Anyone else have any good contacts for suppliers, dont mind China

There has been a price drop in last couple of days on the rrp of the vu+ receivers. I'd hang fire and wait for the chinese to follow suit in response to it

What are the new prices m8?

come on pls mark till us what has the rrp come down on clones or original and do you no how much ? pls

originals have had a price drop to £299

What are the new prices m8?

original prices

solo £199
uno £259
duo £299
ultimo £499

plus depending on where you get it some retailers will nock off a further fiver so a original solo for as little as £194 delivered.

Im very happy with my duo clone it worked out at £193.00 delivered

Where did u get it at that price black gold?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

£193 is about a standard price for a VU DUO clone...I wouldnt say it's cheaper than the nornal going price for a clone.. Personally I wouldnt bother with a SOLO at all original or clone... They are very similar in spec to DM800HD non SE except they do not support internal hard disk and the images an support scene is significantly smaller than that of the DM recivers.
Better off looking at a UNO fr single tuner or the DUO for twin tuner...if you got cash to burn go for the ULTIMO. If I was going to buy a VU reciever I would personally not bother with any of the single tuner versions SOLO/UNO rather stick with a DM800HD or SE. The DUO clone might well be on my shopping list soon, unless something better comes out at the same or lower price point..

I used to have an original vu duo, such a smooth, fast device, made my dm800hdse look like a toy.
The remote of the dreambox800 are so slow, hard and unresponsive.
My genuine vu duo remote was a pleasure to use, fast, responsive, like a quality high end device such as sony or panasonic.

Hopefully the remotes on the clone duo have been replicated well and are fast and sharp, I just can't deal with the clunkiness of the dm800 remotes, my missus wont touch it she just users the original sky box.

I would say the vu duo original is very easy to use for people that are used to the quality of sky interface, the vix images are top notch.

Please leave your reviews of your duo clones here and pm me your sources if possible, always best to go with reccomendations rather than pot luck.
Does anyone know, if all these clone duo are being made in one factory, as then technically it doesn't matter who you buy from as quality will be the same.

Last edited:
The remote of the dreambox800 are so slow, hard and unresponsive.
My genuine vu duo remote was a pleasure to use, fast, responsive, like a quality high end device such as sony or panasonic.

Hopefully the remotes on the clone duo have been replicated well and are fast and sharp, I just can't deal with the clunkiness of the dm800 remotes

Mine is a 100% better remote than my dm800

Must admit, the dm remotes are rubbish! I hate my 800se remote as much as i hated my dm500c remote. I don't like the design, the fat bottom or the buttons, I preferred my openbox remote, love the box itself though :)

I ended up getting my Duo clone for £185 delivered after conversion rate in Paypal (rip off b*sts). Ordered the Thursday and was delivered Tuesday...can't argue with that!

Can you pm me where you got it from for that price please

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I ended up getting my Duo clone for £185 delivered after conversion rate in Paypal (rip off b*sts). Ordered the Thursday and was delivered Tuesday...can't argue with that!

Could I have a PM where you got it from too please?

Thanks

leemo, appreciate a PM please, dying to get my hands on one of these

Back