vpid/apid help please

cambi

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi
After entering the vpid apid and ppid to the correct tp and symbol rate i still get no audio or video on the TM5402hd, i do have the same reciever upstairs and recieve the channel without any probs. I have done a fresh scan for the channel but it loads without vpid/apid
Thanks cambi

Hi
After entering the vpid apid and ppid to the correct tp and symbol rate i still get no audio or video on the TM5402hd, i do have the same reciever upstairs and recieve the channel without any probs. I have done a fresh scan for the channel but it loads without vpid/apid
Thanks cambi

which channel/txp/satellite? is the box patched? is the channel encrypted?, if so are you using a card?,softcam? or other method? you could try doing a factory re-set and a fresh install.. back the channel list(cndf file) up from the upstairs box and put it on the box with the problem downstairs,regards mdt

Hi cambi,

Are you referring to the Sky Calcio HD channels again...?

I gave you all the information you needed in the other thread...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/309684/#2

I have just downloaded all the Sky Calcio HD channels from...

Eutelsat Hot Bird 13B at 13.0°E

11.843 V 29900 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK >>> Sky Calcio HD 7 & 8
12.341 V 29900 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK >>> Sky Calcio HD 3 & 4
12.360 H 29900 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK >>> Sky SuperCalcio HD
12.418 V 29900 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK >>> Sky Calcio HD 1, 2, 5 & 6

...and they all download with their proper VPID/APID/PPID values...

I think you are looking at the duplicate Sky Calcio HD channels 1-8 on 12.418 V ...these channels download with no VPID/APID/PPID values... however there are only 8 active channels on this transponder out of the 46 that download... channels 9-46 can be deleted...

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
which channel/txp/satellite? is the box patched? is the channel encrypted?, if so are you using a card?,softcam? or other method? you could try doing a factory re-set and a fresh install.. back the channel list(cndf file) up from the upstairs box and put it on the box with the problem downstairs,regards mdt
The channel is premier sports xtra on 28.2e and it is encrypted.
i did back all the channels up a couple of days ago when things were working fine, and i have reinstalled the cnd file but it wont load the vpid apid in just leaves it blank.
Thanks

Hi cambi,

Are you referring to the Sky Calcio HD channels again...?

I gave you all the information you needed in the other thread...

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/309684/#2

I have just downloaded all the Sky Calcio HD channels from...

Eutelsat Hot Bird 13B at 13.0°E

11.843 V 29900 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK >>> Sky Calcio HD 7 & 8
12.341 V 29900 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK >>> Sky Calcio HD 3 & 4
12.360 H 29900 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK >>> Sky SuperCalcio HD
12.418 V 29900 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK >>> Sky Calcio HD 1, 2, 5 & 6

...and they all download with their proper VPID/APID/PPID values...

I think you are looking at the duplicate Sky Calcio HD channels 1-8 on 12.418 V ...these channels download with no VPID/APID/PPID values... however there are only 8 active channels on this transponder out of the 46 that download... channels 9-46 can be deleted...

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
I got the sky calcio channels sorted thanks Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
Back