27.5W on CT5100C Plus

digitalchoice

Member +
Reaction score
Hi to everyone.

Im tryng to recive the famous channel packet on Intelsat 907 at 27.5W, i've found some trouble to have light on the tv.

- The antenna is in correct position and the signal on 11495 44100 V is strong.
- I have compilate the channel list by the CT editor studio with all the parameter,channel name, pid video , pid audio, sid, ecc.
- I have one key... i dont know if it is the last... there is many confusion in the web. The key is : D5XXXXXXXXXXXX62
- I have activate the emu to read that key on the special menu of this receiver.

Nothing working.

Im using receiver brand Clarke Tech 5100c Plus, some times ago i read about this kind of receiver is similar to the Technomate receivers.

I hope someone can help me to watch these channels.

Thanks.

I think the hardware/software are silmilar between CT5100 / Technomate 5402 m2, the menù code is 8280.

The key in the menu function is enabled.

Do you see any message on the screen? Like Scrambled, No Audio/Video etc. etc?
If you were to make a small contribution to the forum you would be able to instantly download a ready-made (Technomate, but should work) channel list with all the correct parameters.

Edit: Is the box HD? IF not it will not work as this signal is DVB S2 (8PSK).

When i'm on thats channels appear the message "scrambled".
I think because in the editor i have set all the package with attribute "scrambled" and Biss codification.

I will check today if the trouble is in the channel settings that i have made, in the key or in the emu on board.

The box is HD, it work perfect in DVB S2 and with high S/R.

I will post the results.

I have try that :

delete all the channel and scan the frequency 11495 V S/R 44100.

Was add in total 26 channel.

I was go to edit manually by remote the channel BBC ONE HD (VPID 6601 APID 6602 PPID 6601) and i've save it.

I was go to the menù 8280 and i've set the key D5XXXXXXXXXXXX62 and i've save it.

The message is " No audio / Video "

Im just see now, SD channel are working, HD channel are not working.
I can not change the video codec from Mpeg2 to H264.
In the editor Clarke Tech editor studio, if i set H264 and save the project, when i open the project again the video parameter go back to Mpeg.
On the box i can not found in any sub menu the function that allow to change video codec.
Now we know what's the problem.

Im just see now, SD channel are working, HD channel are not working.
I can not change the video codec from Mpeg2 to H264.
In the editor Clarke Tech editor studio, if i set H264 and save the project, when i open the project again the video parameter go back to Mpeg.
On the box i can not found in any sub menu the function that allow to change video codec.
Now we know what's the problem.

That is the same as the TM5402 then, you cannot edit the codecs. You must create a new channel under "Add Channels" (if you are entering the data manually by remote control) and select the correct audio and video codecs exactly according to the instructions given in post 3 of the above mentioned thread.

OK, that is a shame, this is the same menu on a TM5402 with the 'Add Channels' option.

tmmm.jpg

I have tried to use the Clarketech channel editor and find it awkward, but if you have the SD channels working it sounds like you are almost getting it right.

As you now have more than 5 posts on the forum, you can download one of William1's channel lists which you will find in the Technomate Downloads section.

I have try that:
Open the list with Clarke Tech editor studio, i've set the video from Mpeg to H264 in the HD channels, after that i've send it by serial to the box.

On the box the parameter remain mpeg, is like that i have change nothing.

I have try to download the list of William1, the system still not give me permit to download.

There is the possibility to manage this channels by the DM7020HD or will be many complicated?

Also i have try with the Skybox F3, i have made the channel list manually by SetEditHD100, but nothing was done, the message was "invalid channel search again".

If there is no way i will buy one TM5402, and the problem will end.

I have try that:
Open the list with Clarke Tech editor studio, i've set the video from Mpeg to H264 in the HD channels, after that i've send it by serial to the box.

On the box the parameter remain mpeg, is like that i have change nothing.

I have try to download the list of William1, the system still not give me permit to download.

There is the possibility to manage this channels by the DM7020HD or will be many complicated?

Also i have try with the Skybox F3, i have made the channel list manually by SetEditHD100, but nothing was done, the message was "invalid channel search again".

If there is no way i will buy one TM5402, and the problem will end.

Try again to download the William1 channel list, your low post count will restrict how many files you can download per day. Save it to a USB stick and load it straight onto the box.

Im, still not have permit to download any file, i have download no one file until now.

Also the last your annex (menù pic) i'm not able to download.

Well, i understand that my receivers are not good for recive thats channels.

Option 1 :
Buy the Technomate TM-5402 HD M3 and istall the firmware Phantompatch-TM5402-M3-07-02-2017-147p

Option 2:
Buy the Icecrypt S1600CHD and install the firmware S1600C_1.6.41_EMU

What you think are the best way?

Well, i understand that my receivers are not good for recive thats channels.

Option 1 :
Buy the Technomate TM-5402 HD M3 and istall the firmware Phantompatch-TM5402-M3-07-02-2017-147p

Option 2:
Buy the Icecrypt S1600CHD and install the firmware S1600C_1.6.41_EMU

What you think are the best way?

Those Icecrypt receivers are truly horrible. Many installers here fit them as they are very cheap but they are not good. Spend a bit extra and get a good Technomate. You will not regret it.

I have buy the Technomate TM-5402 HD M3 through the well-known online shopping site, £89.99.

I have also see the Technomate TM-8000 HD Combo, it looks good and there is a patch for it : Phantompatch-TM-8000-23-May-2015.
Maybe is the latest.

The TM-8000 HD has a terrestrial tuner, this is good option to recive by satellite and terrestrial.

I'm still not found any news if someone have try to recive the 27.5W with the TM-8000 HD.

This is the channel list that i have make for the Technomate TM-5402 HD M3, today 5/11/2017 :

Personal channel list Techonmate 5402 - Testing - Diseqc : 13E - 27.5W - 19.2E - 30W

Is avaiable in download area.

The list is avaiable for testing and improvements, i have insert also the subtitles PID on the BBC Satback channel, but i dont know if they will work.

Maybe need to change manually (if is possible) the value of the video codec from Mpeg to H264 on the HD channels.
(With the C.T. editor studio is not possible do that in *.ndf - *.cndf extention)

The reciver is arrive but i still not have time to make it up.

Back