Considering spending a lot of free time creating YouTube videos.

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
As thread title says, i have previously uploaded videos to my YouTube channel. But it was many years ago, well before 4K was on the scene as it is now, then i was using “windows movie maker”. It did do the trick but needing some advise on great or even better computer programs other than windows movie maker.
(1) audio editing
(2) video editing
(3) 4K ability

Videos im hoping to create are on the subject of “space and astronomy”. As always had an interest and following of the subject.
I am aware of making these videos and ripping scenes from other TV services can infringe copyright so really trying to avoid that.
I know detailed videos take a considerable time to finalise. It will be hobby and would love videos to be like this, considering a young 20 year old done this in his bedroom its these types of videos im wanting to create with correct PROGRAM(S), patience and time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

EDIT:
Will consider paying a licence fee for top program to could do all that i need, especially wanting to hear from anyone that uses or used what is needed.

Thanks. River.

Last edited:
whats your channel so i can have a nosey, i do like the space shit that wonders of the universerve was bloody brilliant

we are all made from exploding stars, did i understand that right?

Back