*** VM Gone Down - AU not working - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ***

yeah lol im takin abt the peeps that normally dont be on and just come for the STUFF !!! lol :) just kiddin

tried updating the keys manually.. didnay work.. now when I go back in keylist.txt.. its blank ?? any suggestions

Hi maaksparky
edit key file again and then
edit your camd.cfg file set AU to 00 disable for now

The guys with the knowledge on how to fix this will be working on a fix and they wont mind sharing but lets give them time to sort it out. Mindless repetitive posts of Help my box is not working please help is just a waste of time. WE KNOW EVERYONES BOXES HAVE STOPPED. You dont need to tell us again. Please be patient and have faith.

Just checking my Keylist.txt and I have :

01 ROM11
00 ROM11
01 ROM10

And thats its - should there be ROM7 00 and 01 and also ROM10 00? Which ones do I change the keys on with the ones in Extra CP (TW)?

Regards

q2

yeah lol im takin abt the peeps that normally dont be on and just come for the STUFF !!! lol :) just kiddin
You have a point m8 and its not new lol. The forum is always put in meltdown when there is a big hit lol.
Credit to Mickey though for setting the site up to take the strain lol

my keylist.txt is showing empty ??? any suggestions?? and also do I have to update the 01 key or 00 key or both.. please advise..

You have a point m8 and its not new lol. The forum is always put in meltdown when there is a big hit lol.
Credit to Mickey though for setting the site up to take the strain lol

+ Mods + Admins ... :banana: :Clap:

According to the VM status pages TV is down jus about everywhere, I checked my area and 3 others.

I just thought I would add another mindless post to make it harder for people to read.

I am actually happy sat here thinking of all the amateur traders who have hacked boxes for their 'family', and whos said 'family' is bombarding their phone/house complaining.

Mwahahahhaha.

oh well..

connected my box to the net.. had Gbox earlier... deleted it and installed evocamd 2.12 and its all working.. nay need for updating keys..

where do i get evocamd 2.12 from to manually install please as i have lost tv and i have followed the manual update of the kery but i dont have the key 00 to change and the key 01 i have is the newwest one thanks

where do i get evocamd 2.12 from to manually install please as i have lost tv and i have followed the manual update of the kery but i dont have the key 00 to change and the key 01 i have is the newwest one thanks

factory reset :) :Cheers:

anyone know what version of evocam comes as default on dw 1.6.5???

Back