*** VM Gone Down - AU not working - ALL DISCUSSION HERE ***

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
Well it looks like it's hit the whole of the UK now.

AU doesn't appear to be working.

All discussion in here please! NO Multiple threads...all others will be removed.

Leicester has been hit, but i managed to change the key manually now seems to be working.

seems like they've thrown a spanner in the works ,,and as per usual it will have been done accidentally.i got a pace 2000 with a rom11 still going strong if that helps.

Yeah, mine went off, on and then back off. How do you change manually and where can you get the "Quay's" from lol!!!

back to the good old day's it's kinda fun this go back and forth with VM.

it was gone here too and it came back for a sec but now only tv3 is working

it worked for a full 40-50 mins and then went again. Maybe they had different methods they were trying until they got the right one?

weird this i have a dbox2 and a dreambox 600 both were off but both have just came back alive anyone else had this ?

I hope all is well, I'd hate to explain to my Dad over the phone how to update manually!

That reminds me, I really should donate.... Done!

what did you guys do to get them back up. i got dreambox 500

Dbox 2 is working perfect, dreambox running digital world 1.65 had to change cams over from evocamd to MGcamd to get it working

on DW2,.0 evo 2.13

been intermittiant all day according to the mussies..

went off reebooted and 5 mins later all back on..

hmmm sounds like were gonna be having fun

i got dreambox dw 2.0 evocam. no idea what it means as someone else done it for me. how do i get it back on. i use a transponder on burteforce uk or something like that

Was on here to for about 10 mins in Medway but off again now
:-(

Back