Virgin media bargaining.

I'm tied to a contract with Pipex and BT. Do you think I can haggle with Pipex to reduce my costs? I'm paying for Pipex Max anytime for £27.49 + £11 BT Line Rental.

love my 10mb connection, TV and Phone all for £35 a month

I was paying £17.99 for (2Mb) BB & £11 for the phone line plus call. I threatend to leave they offered me the phone line with free evening and weekend calls & the (2Mb) BB for £20 per month indefinatley. Well pleased.

currently i am paying £35 for tel (eve+wkend) plus 4mb per months, i am reluctant to phone them to say i am leaving just in case they don't offer me a deal and terminate my current contract.

Just a note of caution, but everyone who's negotiated a deal with VM should be sure to check their bill carefully. Since getting a "better" deal 5 months ago, I've been billed too much in the first two months (and they then denied all knowledge of offering me a better deal), had my BB speed halved (nothing to do with traffic shaping either) THEN discovered just yesterday that they've been getting my BB billing wrong...

managed to reduce my bill to £19 with 4mb bb + free landlines calls 24hrs + tv for 12 mths. well chuffed.

I managed to get my bill down from around the £50 mark to about £35, i originally had 4mb bb and talk evenings and weekends and rang them to say about the sky offer and they gave me the 10mb bb which is now 20mb and the same phone and dropped it to £31

l

have got 2MB bb for £10pm for a year and standard tv package for £10 so £20 a month (samsung 2110c box) which i think i think is the standard package now

as another poster said, watch your bills VERY carefully, 9 times out of 10 they always screw mine up!

heres what i got for life,24 quid a month
Line rental
Talk unlimited
talk international
talk mobile
Free tv
4 MB Broadband

Well i decided to give this a try today and didnt get much joy .

Have been paying £51.75 for services and have only managed to get it down to £39.50 supposedly saving £19.50 of discounts

tv size l to xl
line rental same
bb 4 mb
call display now for free

new 12 month contract , told me to phone back in the 11 month as i will find my bill go back up £19.50 lol

Oh well not the best deal , but better than nowt

Well i decided to give this a try today and didnt get much joy .

Have been paying £51.75 for services and have only managed to get it down to £39.50 supposedly saving £19.50 of discounts

tv size l to xl
line rental same
bb 4 mb
call display now for free

new 12 month contract , told me to phone back in the 11 month as i will find my bill go back up £19.50 lol

Oh well not the best deal , but better than nowt

Got a similar deal m8

£39
XL tv
evening and weekend free calls
4m broadband

also got V+ (paid £150 for so called installation!!) anyway no extra monthly charge for it and also allowed me to keep my existing box for free....

My deal is below all for £35

TV XL
Full itemised billing
Free calls 24/7 hang up after 60 min and dial again landline numbers only
4mb B/Band

Let me know if your on a better deal and whats inc in deal as i will ring them and see if i can get the same deal. Thanks

i was on 4mb and standard tv package etc with free weekend calls for £37 per month now i got 20mb free tv and free weekend calls for £27 per month
i told em im off to sky they are offering 16mb for 10 per month ;)

i got
20mb bb
free 24 hour phone calls 01+02 numbers
xl tv package
v+ box (free subscription)had to buy box though
£54 a month
told the wife and kids not to use their mobiles to landlines while at home and am starting to save most of monthly fee already
who needs sly one lol

Back