Virgin media bargaining.

I'm just off the phone to the clowns the now.

Was told in July 07 that because of the problems that i was having with them and there iffy billing they where given me the 20meg service for the price of the 4 great i thought but i was in a bit of a mood today so i thought i'd call them as i have never had a speed test anywhere near the 20.

And you guessed it i was never put on the 20 i was put on the 4, so had a rant at the poor chap on the phone and they are now sending me out a new modem and given me a phone line and the 20meg for £25 for the life of my contract.

ps i'll give them a few months then they will change it and i'll be on the phone again.

Feeking virgin is worse than NTL

dont believe the fookers................they did this sort of trick with me for 9 months before I finally cancelled..............make sure they dont sneakly sign you up for a new 12 months contract...........apparently they dont need your signature and they dont send you a new contract in the post, they just write a note on there system stating you agreed to a new contract.

was paying £37 for 20 meg phoned and told them as i am with sky already for my tv (which was a lie) and was thinking of getting there internet i was offered 12 months half price
if he would have said ok we will disconect you i would have sh*t myself

i was getting 2meg for a tenner good deal as i olny had broadband with them,anyway at christmas i asked for an upgrade to 4meg and they said they would do it me for 17 a month,whoever when the bill arrived it was 25 so i rang them up and complained and was just about to ask them to knock me down back to 2meg when they turned round and said they will give me 4 for 12 a month,lets hope the bill is right next time

dont believe the fookers................they did this sort of trick with me for 9 months before I finally cancelled..............make sure they dont sneakly sign you up for a new 12 months contract...........apparently they dont need your signature and they dont send you a new contract in the post, they just write a note on there system stating you agreed to a new contract.

but if they don't have a signature, whatever they say, there is no contract, that would stand up in court. so whatever you can cancel at will. they seem to be full of their old tricks, effectively theft by direct debit. shame the rules that apply to us, don't seem to apply to businesses.

but if they don't have a signature, whatever they say, there is no contract, that would stand up in court. so whatever you can cancel at will. they seem to be full of their old tricks, effectively theft by direct debit. shame the rules that apply to us, don't seem to apply to businesses.

mate you know and I know that the trouble and expense of going to court would out weigh the benefit.

Most call centres can take verbal instruction from there clients over the phone and it makes a valid contract...........but some lying fookers say there was a verbal contract when there wasn't one or the call centre staff as deliberately ambiguous or ask misleading question to which if you reply yes, this to them means consent..........they've got all the tricks under the sun

mate you know and I know that the trouble and expense of going to court would out weigh the benefit.

Most call centres can take verbal instruction from there clients over the phone and it makes a valid contract...........but some lying fookers say there was a verbal contract when there wasn't one or the call centre staff as deliberately ambiguous or ask misleading question to which if you reply yes, this to them means consent..........they've got all the tricks under the sun

thats why it pays to have legal cover i have upto £150,000 in with my home insurance with free 24/7 legal helpline.

Ive been with them for about 5yrs I have xl tv evening and weekend calls and I had 4mg broadband, I rang up to see what I could swing cause I was told in Aug 07 that by the end of the year the 4mg would be upgraded to 10mg, but it hasnt happened so I said I felt I was told this in Aug just to shut me up and leep me as a customer instead of switching to sly, they apologised and upgraded my broadband to 20mg free of charge for 2months, then I can decide if I wanna keep it- BARGAN I pay £35 a month for services I reckon it should be about £65 a month

Back