virgin double speed

I`m still waiting for mine to be doubled also....................PMSL ;)
Haxorware
Version 1.1 Revision 39 :)

2066899040.png

Last edited:
xl is 60meg but only when your area has been upgraded. if you activate your super hub you will have 30meg at least. it all depends when the upgrade has hit your patch.
cheers bud, so theres no real way of knowing if iv been upgraded or not yet unless i setup the superhub, it says july onwards from the page to check speeds, gunna sort superhub out 2moro either way and get it activated!

cheers bud, so theres no real way of knowing if iv been upgraded or not yet unless i setup the superhub, it says july onwards from the page to check speeds, gunna sort superhub out 2moro either way and get it activated!

unless you know someone in your area and what speed they get no. i would have had it set up straight away anyway thats 10meg you have been missing out on.

im in the same boat july onwards and havent noticed anything yet. apparently they will email when they have upgraded.

unless you know someone in your area and what speed they get no. i would have had it set up straight away anyway thats 10meg you have been missing out on.

im in the same boat july onwards and havent noticed anything yet. apparently they will email when they have upgraded.
yeah i know, but there was nothing but bad things said about it when it 1st come out so i just chucked it in the cupboard, but with these speed increases on the horizon i really need to get it sorted!

Virgin speed test.png this is what i get since the change :)

Last edited:
You mean you still haven't got that puppy installed? :eek:

nar mate not yet like, just got it out the cupboard though gunna get it sorted the mora and see what speed i get, whats yours like dibbs, you have any bother with it, im gunna put it straight in modem only mode once i set it up and just my router to provide the wireless, i suspect thats the way to go!

...I haven't put CFW on me phone yet....lol!

No problems what so ever. (apart from the chunk of bluetack covering the LED that's on it, and in modem mode it's fine, that's the way I wanted it though, not covered in bluetack I mean modem mode only, so all my tinkering, Tunnel, ftp, etc. etc and all that work via the attached router/netgear) :)

How ever I did post that I have it like that as the walls in the lab are so thick....so have it in modem mode and a netgear attached to it, then a repeater in the far room.

Has the upgrades taken place then as
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
site is no longer working

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked it the other day and it says July onwards but it's always said that so personally for me, it'll probably be after Christmas lol

Sent from my telephone.

Naughty people ;) I thought all that business was gone

Sent from my telephone.

dont think they have a clue . l just phoned and cancelled my tv as its never used and they said u can keep the box and catch up for free on fta? not bad .. l said when will l get my super shitting hub and they said its no showing in my area ,, l told them my m8 nextdoor has one and is on xl and has 30mb and l still have the one the old one with 20mb and your update says july on? and his answer to this was " l havnt a clue m8 , ring back in a week "

wouldnt mined as l was speaking to him my internet went down , he said it wasnt him , l said fook u it is . went away and came back on and said it still wasnt him . bullshitter

Last edited:
Anyone still running surfboards? Mine went bang a long time ago. Anyway I have had a super hub for over a year now and since R30 which im still on my modem is has been rock solid but then again im only using it in "MODEM ONLY" mode so dont know if that makes a difference. I leave my linksys dd-wrt router to do the rest of the work.

Back