virgin double speed

they have changed where that option is, I was meaning the "advanced" where you get to see your signal etc.

24-07-201212-44-28.jpg

24-07-201212-45-32.jpg

Odd, I just copied and pasted it into the address bar in Firefox and it works.

I didn't want a referral being sent to their site.

that links works for me also, yeah they have "disabled" the settings for signal and upstream, downstream and the like.....shame as well as just put a splitter on, re-booted and new firmware on it so i can't tell now...lol

you can still view the power levels from the Router Status link in the top right hand corner of the login page while logged out. :)

ive been delayed to dec-may 13, time to cancel and get the mrs to take it out

I don't get it, why would you benefit from it.

(p.s have you run a speed test)

Anyway to check the router while it's in modem mode connected to another router?

Sent from my telephone.

Anyway to check the router while it's in modem mode connected to another router?

Sent from my telephone.
it should of just changed the ip address of superhub to 192.168.100.1 so that should gain you access to it!

it should of just changed the ip address of superhub to 192.168.100.1 so that should gain you access to it!

Nice one thanx mate I'll have a nose to see if it's updated then :)

Sent from my telephone.

It's updated itself, I haven't rebooted it personally so not sure when that's happened! Sneaky fecker lol :D

Sent from my telephone.

It's updated itself, I haven't rebooted it personally so not sure when that's happened! Sneaky fecker lol :D

Sent from my telephone.

haha :)

probably happened when your 50p ran out on your meter :Laugh:

as from this evening i have got the new R36 update :)

Ive had the r36 update nice shiny new interface but yet again another update more instability! I had to set the router back up after the update as my settings were wiped. And now my connection drops out again just as it did with the last update.

Ive had the r36 update nice shiny new interface but yet again another update more instability! I had to set the router back up after the update as my settings were wiped. And now my connection drops out again just as it did with the last update.

do a pinhole reset mate..... you will lose all you settings tho.... but it just might settle your hub down ;)

Hi

Is that 10 mb wirelessly or direct connect to modem, reason i ask is i was only getting 20mb from my superhub so i went into setting and changed wireless from 145bps to 300 bps i think its called i now get full 60 mb wirelessly.

I did ring virgin first and they didn,t have a clue.

interestin. to increase my, miserable, 0.98 on a 60mbit connection. vermin suggested:
reducing speed to 145bps, and a move to channel 6.
result? 37.9mbit, wireless. and its always been around, 73mbit via lan (well, actually, not always 73mbit. only after my first call to complain about a 6.8mbit speed). an interesting, tit bit, from today's calls to vermin (big network problem here. no stable connection all day).
if you find you super hub has reset itself to default. don't change the settings back.
contact vermin faults. they will check and authorise a replacement super hub.
but they cannot do anything, if you have changed the settings.

ps. I've also found, i now always speak to a UK? (Scottish!) advisor. on any subject.
either they are moving their C.S. back to the UK.
or, customers who have had consistent problems. with either billing or connection. (and boy, have i had both, since doublespeed came to my house), get diverted to a UK centre.

Back